:beef: AR on ISIS Lieutenant :beef:

Your Steam/In-game Name:
Venomine | Boris Ivanov

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Captain Spaghetti | Samuel Pepperami

His/Her SteamID:
Getting it as soon as possible.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
We got chased by a police officer, he immediately called back-up. Our escape plan was simple, driving next to to the "City Garage-Park" to jump down the little cliff, swimming over to the pub to be escaping with a vehicle we had ready.
So as we jumped down, back-up arrived, including LT. Samuel Pepperami (@Sir CaptainSpaghetti).
As we tried to swim over to the docks, "Arty" tried to attack an Officer under water, what went horribly wrong, ayy lmao :kappa:. Well, afterwards, LT. Pepperami jumped off the cliff as well to chase us. He decided to EXECUTE me, when I was swimming and no threat to anyone. I was unarmed and did not intend to harm any officer nearby. I have not been warned in anyway, he just opened fire.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/de/69c66428fb04300ac4332f8d1cdd8444/

Tick:
60000 :moron:

Reaction score
+ support
I was a witness (fellow LEO) and after the guy with the bat got killed the LT shot you down (as you had low health it was a 1 shot, unless he just headshoted you). I thought it was a missclick but after that your friend who was remaining was also shot and killed by the LT for no reason breaking rule 4.1.

MattIs

Thanks for your Action Request - I will load up the demo in about an hour and watch the situation. The police officer would indeed be breaking 4.1 if this explanation is true.

Reaction score
I would also like to add,

This LT has also been demoting people for no reason other then responding to what he asks and when they ask him why he is demoting them he just says misconduct. He done this to ONLY ONE person leaving 5 others who were swearing etc using the /radio away with it.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

I can't see anywhere in the demo - him ignoring gunpoint. Message me if I'm wrong but I've had a good scan. Spaghetti shouldn't of shot the warning shot - he knows that. Make a RR to get your weapon back. Spaghetti will be banned for 2 days as his role-play is starting to improve.​

Status
Not open for further replies.