AR on Jason Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Jazz Williams
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Jason Brooks
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:2425213
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Stalling like hell, failure to comply during a mugging, ignoring /me's. We wanted a screenshot of his inv after doing a /me searches man for items, the user failed to comply. He also said we were targeting new players, which simply is not true, we emptied his friends revolver and gave it back to him since he is a sweater, but we mugged him because he's walking around with accessories and a suit.

He told us he had crafting materials, and I assured him we were not allowed to take them, but he still did not send us a screenshot, so he must of had a shit ton of drugs on him or something.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Compilation of us arguing in LOOC, showing him failing to comply.
http://imgur.com/a/K3sAe
Tick:Starts around 40000

Here is the demo

https://mega.nz/#!dn5mSKxb!427U9U_O2g7PwElX-iHCaYde-5vTli6mEY_agif_laM

Reaction score
i told you we would have to get a staff to help out with the situation but now your going full out on it cause you wanna bully players what big players wont do for nothing
[DOUBLEPOST=1493954284,1493953995][/DOUBLEPOST]you can just make your AR you think cause i had on a suit to 4500 and a pair of jeans to 1000 and a hat to 10k on that i must be mister big and therefor automatically must have a tong of cash and drugs on me you hunted me and the new player around for no reason at all and as i told you i wont be bullied into doing thing the rules dont tell me to do i did everyting you asked your just one of those players who likes to beef with people i just served my damn time for being stupid and il be damned if il let a salty player like you trying to take me down for trying to bully me
[DOUBLEPOST=1493954351][/DOUBLEPOST]cause you know what is funny jazz i liked you when i first started on perp again even though we never spoke i noticed alot of what you said on /ooc and i thought you sounded like a good player and a friendly guy but know i see the real you
[DOUBLEPOST=1493987399][/DOUBLEPOST]i do not care what you took i care about the bad way you acted you got all salty while i kept calm saying we would need a staff member to help us otherwise we would have to take it the forum to get that help

Attachments

• evidence 1.jpg
    evidence 1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 30
  • evidence 2.jpg
    evidence 2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 29
  • evidence 3.jpg
    evidence 3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The only person who was stalling here was Jazz.
However, not all items were dropped.

⚜ℭᎯᎮ´ℕ ℑℭƎ´Ꮍ will be banned as he had other items on him that he didn't drop.
Jazz will be banned for what his disrespectful behaviour, and making accusations rather than continuing RP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.