AR on Lord Gaben - I want my db back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lychee Soda ライチソーダ / STEAM_0:1:79465582
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lord Gaben / John
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50646936
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I was parking my car in the garage, and this cop comes out of nowhere, and for no reason, tells me to get on the ground, and he has a gun in his hand too. So I freaked out, was going to run away, and he pulls out his gun and starts chasing me, so I took out my gun and attempted to shoot him, but I died, and he confiscated my weapon, without permission as well. He was clearly the only one there. The reason why I reacted this way was because I had drugs on me at the time, and because I thought he was going to shoot me, just from thinking about how sweater he is, not even using his mic to speak, and sounded like he was about to mug me or do something stupid.

Forgot to mention, another good reason why I uploaded this was because when we were in the admin situation, he said I was holding the gun at my friends car. He also said he only came there because my friends car was blocking the entrance. He was like not even 5 feet away from me when he yelled at me to get on the ground, so he knew I didn't have a gun on me, he was just trying to cover his own back during the admin situation, but I don't understand why he had to approach us with a gun for "saftey", then tell us to get on the ground and don't move, if all we did was partly block an entrance for not even 30 seconds. He did mention all he really cared about was the money, when doing police job, and I mentioned maybe he just wanted to get some kills and sell the weapons for money or something, since he I was the first person he killed, but that's just my own guess (said all of this in an admin situation, which I can upload a demo of, if necessary).
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: I just want my sawed-off shotgun back. I wouldn't have lost it if this cop was actually taking the role of a cop, and not just doing the job for money, or whatever his reasons were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.