AR on Lostears3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:DoxuTotAuge/JaimeWick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Losttears3 | Max/Olivia Benoit
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:58647045
Why Should This Player Be Punished:So I walked into slums apartment and saw Mason walker opening and closing the door and when I walked more in, I was shot and killed by Olivia Benoit, I couldn't see where olivia was so I went and looked at the demo and saw olivia was on top of the shelf/mailbox, they pretty much shot me up without mugging or doing anything and the door was open it would be considered public since the PLFD and PLPD can hear the gun shots and can be easily identified and and the gun woman who shot me broke 3.4 and 2.1 wasn't realistic, shooting me straight up in a public place(The door wasn't closed the PLPD can just see straight outside the car park.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!Tw80jKAA!I297ghWUBr-iWk1unSLuVecmItr5iqiZ49M04NVPxBM
Tick:13900-14000

Reaction score
You are not mentioning the back story as to why you were killed. While you were in our org, you displayed unsatisfactory and immature behaviour towards org members, so we decided to kill you, and kick you from the org.

Now let's get back to the AR. Your justification is somewhat lacking, as:
- The slums staircase isn't really that public
- How is getting up on that shelf 2.1? There is enough room to climb up & stay on it.
- The pistol used was silenced, so you would not hear much at PD.

"You would see it from PD"
C146443F312042854C07D31A398401BACA330D16

Not really much to see, and it was night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.