AR on Nikkah Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aerandus/Ferion Cretora.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nikkah Potter / Nikkah Potter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154658662
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • Trying to get inside my appartment without a warrant.
  • Using an excuse to try to get inside and search my appartment.
  • Threatening that "he will be back" and OOCly calling his friends to come and harrass/raid me, then spectating it as a cop in LOOC to make sure I'm not "failRPing", what a lad.
The server wasn't full. It was 12:30 and he knocked on my door at Slums 3, asking if he could get inside. I politely ICly declined because he didn't have a warrant. He proceeded with threatening that I was violating a "6-8" and that I must let him inside my house. I brought it to LOOC, telling him that he can't search my house if he doesn't have a warrant.

He gets a little pissed in LOOC because he's unable to get his way. He's probably bored because there are only 13 people online and there is nothing to do as a cop. No Corporals/Sergeants or anyone else of the sort able to give out warrants. He proceeds with saying that he wanted to search my apartment because there was "suspicion" I was housing some criminals. Again, I told him that he was allowed to search my entire apartment to his hearts' content if he had a warrant. He left with the "You're an annoying kid" and "I'll come back later don't you worry" remark.

Not even 5 minutes have passed. I went outside slums to check if he had left. He left. I went to the gastation, then returned to the apartment to see someone waiting me up. Bonquiqui Mandela. Didn't failRP, did as he asked (as I was held at gunpoint), let him inside my apartment, gave him my stuff, made the screenshot. Then Nikkah Potter, the cop, messaged me back in LOOC that I had to work with him or else it was FailRP. I immediately knew at that point that he reached out to them to come and harass me. It's sad beyond words. He even went as far to steal my pots just to piss me off.

Instead of being a cop and STOPPING the raid, he was spectating it from the apartment below because it was his little revenge for me not doing what he wants/says. I think that deserves punishment. I went AFK shortly after because I wanted to report him, when I tabbed back in, I was shot dead. He sent another one of his buddies to kill me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!73xkDKhY || 19.6mb.

Retarded key: !DWAarR4hBCpIk-wQNQL63VPaYdm7zk2gxcwblyeGZaA

Tick
: 27700

Attachments

• PDAabuse.jpg
    PDAabuse.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 17
  • PDAabuse2.jpg
    PDAabuse2.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PDAbuse.jpg
    PDAbuse.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 17
  • PDAAbuse3.jpg
    PDAAbuse3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I expected you to return with a Warrant, you said you would be back after all. There was no need for me to make an IA at the PD because the situation at the front door of my apartment was peacefully resolved. I would've let you search my apartment if you had that warrant with you. Instead, when I returned to my apartment ~2-3 minutes later, after filling my car with gas, your buddies were waiting for me.

During the raid, you are busy pushing me to send screens and drop everything in my inventory. It's all there in the demos and screenshots.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Check the first Screenshot that has Bonquiqui in it. You're literally aiding them in raiding me. You're a fucking cop. Stop them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That so? If so, then apparently playermodels don't cross over when you're going off-duty from PD.

At least it's a nice reminder knowing that you'll raid people who don't want you to illegally enter someone else's property, calling them "annoying little kids". Feel free to close this thread down, Staff. Canceling this AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.