Deleted member 4084

Your Steam/In-game Name:
[TDF] WhiteWolf / Matt Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Panda / Don't know
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43561833
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Both in game and over the forums; Panda has been harassing me over a stupid mistake I regret.
He seems to have said sorry upon @MattIsMadForCod 's request. However - I do not believe he would've done so if it weren't for MattIs. I write one forum post: Panda has some random shit to say at me,
I write something over OOC ( only been done once by Panda for what I recall ) - He has something that is needing to be said... about me. I mean addictions and all that are to PERPHeads, cocaine and shit ( don't do drugs ) but not addicted to taking the piss out of people, we make mistakes, we all have we all will. If you haven't made a mistake ever, your not living life right.
large.jpg

One that relates to this:
tumblr_m3y3ue1CL51qb9h3qo1_500_zps98e82043.jpg
Anyways; carrying on, I'm actually sick of it, I've had enough - once too many times was done today.
Evidence (Demo Required):
I know it was probably a day - three days ago, but check OOC messages for what he said
and here is the forum proof: ( look through the threads )
https://perpheads.com/threads/most-embarrassing-thing-you-have-done-ingame.14014/
https://perpheads.com/threads/dont-watch-if-youre-triggered-easily.14000/#post-101619
I retaliated on that last link, and personally want to apologize to Panda for that, it's not easy coming from school and getting shit taken out of you when you've already had a bad day.
There are more; but there was one on my forum account page - Hopefully you can find it somewhere?
Here is the link I reported panda with using the Xenforo report function: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-the-plpd-are-treated-on-a-daily-basis.14046/#post-101922
The message was removed, and @MattIsMadForCod seen what was said.
If Panda does not want to talk about this over this thread, please inform MattIs and hopefully he will make a conversation / invite us both too a teamspeak meeting.
Tick: This aint needed

MattIs

I'm checking the OOC logs for things now - the stuff on the forums is a violation of 1.4 - Causing Issues. Just checking up on all the evidence I need. Please hold on...

Reaction score
TL;DR (Ish). Although this could be dealt with privately with a staff member I do see your concern. And I mean, if he stopped and apologized than I asume that it's all good? But yeah, it's unnecessary for Panda to start this sort of problem and I hope it can be dealt with by Matt.

MattIs

915627fe8b1178a4684e4623cec9d73c.png

I've seen enough...

accepted.jpg

The player has been slanderous and abusive in OOC and the Forums. He will receive a ban for 3 days for slanderous and disruptive behavior with a forum ban of 1 month.

Thank you for your Action Request​

Status
Not open for further replies.