Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Alejandro rojas

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
luigi something /piz
His/Her SteamID:

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So i just joined server thought i should go to my car i see my friends car on the way to regals though , i got no phone on me so i try to find if we own an appartment,
i walk the stairs and then piz gun points me at the stairs in order to open the app i own , the thing is i had no appartment and the door he told me to open i had no access i tell him
and then he shoots me ( the way i see his plan was to gp , kidnapp me so he can mug me inside my app , if i had any ) which is also not allowed .
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!V0twmITI!cUEngZ17ACSVFSqu-M9AJShuZrUy2U4AV8CZt4kQ-GU

demo is 2 minutes long i had just joined
around 1000 tick

Piz

Reaction score
Me and my friend went from R4 to R5 to raid. When we got to the door we realized there was metal detector so my friend tried finding the quietest way to bobby pin it without setting off the alarm.

Meanwhile you ran up the stairs and I gun-pointed you. Instantly, I tell you to put your hands up - which you fail to do and on top of that you also tell me "cannot hear" when I ask these demands of you. This falls under 2.7 which you would be breaking if that's so.

Finally, the front door of R5 opens and I look momentarily upwards towards my friend to see if he's ok and whilst I do this - you take several steps backwards and attempt to try R4 door to open. Considering you failed to put your hands up, didn't show any signs of co-operating and on top of that ran away when you had a small opening even though there was a rifle less than a metre away from your face - I think I was justified in how I reacted.
Suggest you take the AR down before you get punished for your actions.

Reaction score
this ar wont be closed , in my demo u can see i couldnt hear what u said , and u told me to open door i tried to open but i had no access u told me open door anyway be patient and wait if i get punishment to for something i did i will accept it

Reaction score
How about you tell me why your buddies suddenly ran to the door the moment you got gunpointed?

Needlessly to say they died regardless, but considering Piz was on whisper mode (even I couldn't hear him talk where I was stood) there was no way your friends could either, yet both came to the door armed (and then proceeded to break gunpoint nonetheless) :)

You were trying to act dumb anyway, you knew that he was referring to r5, and even if SUPPOSEDLY you didn't know that, you didn't put your hands up (as you could've possibly been armed) when told to do so.

Piz

Reaction score
Sorry but I just downloaded your demo to see for myself and I can hear myself saying "Put your hands up please". I also say "Don't say a word" but you also continue to talk even after I tell you not to.

However, all that said after watching your POV it is very different to mine and I personally did not take into account what you could see. I quickly and wrongfully assumed you were basing with them and that you could see my friend, so I do understand why it may seem unfair on why I killed you.

However again, (I know!) you came into the building looking for "ZAC"? So I'm still unsure whether you were deliberately acting unaware as to what I was indicating to, as a person named Zac was killed basing in R5.
SO, how I interpret this is you knew this person "Zac" was inside Regals and I'd be certainly surprised if he did not tell you which apartment number he was housing inside of as well. I believe you didn't put your hands up even after I asked, as you had a weapon on you and were trying to save it so you could help your friend defend possibly if the chance arose. By delaying the situation you created a higher chance of you and your friend coming out on top.

All in all I believe it's a tricky situation and I can see how on both sides there are wrong-doings and I do apologise to Riley if my actions impacted your experience on the server. All could've been avoided if you did put your hands up as I would've successfully unarmed you and deemed you as not a threat. I acted quickly with poor judgement, however, it seems you did know the basers and you were armed and moreso likely to kill us if given the chance.

My POV:

Reaction score
so if u saw my demo u see i had juct connected wanted to take my car on the way i saw zac or bryans car , tried to send org message but had no PHONE u can see that in demo too , anyway i tried to find em i didnt know where they were basing we werent even meta , they propably just saw my message saying zac so thats why they appeard , piz in the video u posted u can hear the sound ur mic did , after that sound i couldnt hear anything

Piz

Reaction score
If you can't hear anything that's not my problem. You have to have working sound as said here:

2.7 Required Sounds
When playing on this game server, players must be able to hear in-game sounds, including other player’s microphones. Players do not have to use a microphone to play on this game server.

In your demo it shows you hearing me say two things:
  1. "Put your hands up"
  2. "Don't say a word"
I do understand my following actions should be more reasonable in the future instead of always resolving to shooting but like I said and I'll say again. This could've and would've been resolved peacefully IF you followed my demands but you did not. Whether that be because you ignored me deliberately or you have a problem with your sound. Either way, you had a part in your own demise.
If you'd like to be refunded for your weapon contact me either on steam or shoot me a PM on the forums. I'll happily compensate you for this.
I'm not going to reply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.