AR on Sossa and Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Why drive through a shootout?? You can see Mooney shooting the gold Ferrari not even 1 second later you go full speed through the whole shit. What do you expect? Next time hide and wait for it to be over.

Reaction score
I was informed the black Tesla was a part of the situation and you'd moved quite strange beforehand around the scene - i'll refund anything you lost i'm guessing this is what you made the AR for?

Reaction score
Informed by who? I respawned and was getting my tires fixed, I wasn't involved in anything there and got shot for no reason. I didn't lose anything but I don't really want to be on a server where I get RDMD, I'm sure you can understand going for staff :)

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ I was informed by my org and therefore took no risks going forward, especially by your previous movements before you reached the repairman, tensions had already heated up and you continued to drive through the scene - a bit of advice for the future, do not continue to get your car repaired in the middle of a gunfight and any confusion like this would be avoided, hope this has cleared some stuff up for you pal :)

Reaction score
@Mooney I was already there before the situation started, and I don't understand what you mean by my 'previous movements before you reached the repairman' as my tires were popped and I was getting over to him? Would be appreciated if you could explain what you mean. So I was already in the middle of the shootout and wanted to get out of it then you decided to shoot my car when I was driving away. :)

Reaction score
Just rewatched the clip and when your car was wrecked and you died, you wasn't even in my line of sight?

Either way, once shots had commenced i'd advise you to again leave the area immediately instead of continuing with your car repair to avoid anything like this again:)

Reaction score
Also, you're a part of the org in which we was having a gunfight with - are we supposed to spare your life as you drive away from the scene?

Reaction score
@Mooney You can see the bullets hitting my car. And I was in the area of the shootout before it started, so like you say I should leave a shootout which I did as soon as possible but you thought it would be wise to shoot my car in in the process.

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ So you was leaving a shootout in which your org were battling in against us and we're supposed to let you escape alive / not gunpointed so you can either tell the police or feed it back to other org members.. okay mate - i'll let the decision be made by staff.

Reaction score
@Mooney Considering I wasn't involved in anything they were apart of, yes. How did you know I was apart of their org? I wasn't armed either? So what reason did you and your friends have to shoot my car?

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ Common knowledge - if we let you free without gunpointing you or killing you, you're just gonna run back to them and tell them everything which is just putting ourselves at further risk? I may of fired a couple of bullets as a quick reaction after you sped out of the garage, could you be so kind to share the footage of about 30 seconds previous of the clip above just for some self-clarification?

Reaction score
@Mooney So if anyone else in a blacksuit that wasn't apart of the org was there minding their own business and unarmed you would RDM them too? You should be careful who you kill for future reference

Reaction score
RDM where? We were aware you're a a part of their org - could you share the footage of about 30 seconds previous to that clip please Daniel, I just want to check something.

Deleted member 4116

Our goal was not to "RDM" you but rather to make you stop and gunpoint you and force you to put your hands up. We wanted to make sure you weren't armed and not a treat to our lives. Same case scenario you could've driven to the end of the road and killed us from a range. We wanted to prevent that from happening. Is cooperating that hard?

Reaction score
@Mooney But you still shot my car, as you can see in the video and in the gyazo which I provided to enlighten you on your actions. @Sossa @Mooney I'm going to stop replying now and leave it up to the staff.

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ No worries mate, please don't hang around a shootout in which your org are in next time as i'm sure we both don't want this confusion to arise again.

Deleted member 4116

@DANIEL_ he explained his actions 20 times already but you fail to understand what he is saying, instead of saying the same shit over and over like a parrot maybe use some common sense and don't drive THROUGH A ON-GOING SHOOTOUT. I'm gonna stop replying as well because we're not going any more with your clueless replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.