AR on three people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Elvy Safirsdottir / queen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: X

1. Cameron Nicholson; This was one of the guys shooting Dai for absolutely no reason, he was having a talk with the guy who had a Double Barrel waving around in public view, gunpointed and killed Dai without him even standing a chance.

2. James Angerstain; This guy was another one of the guys that shot n' gunpointed Dai, ( I fled upstairs of course ) then they shot Dai, looking out for me they never found me cause I was hidden behind a door, kind of smart don't you think?

3. Razbas Zrobinzki; This player took out a Double Barrel shotgun in public view, waved it in front of the two people so I ran off to call the police, and when they came, well.. Dai came to the Projex where this all happened, Razbaz complied and told what happened, but right after the other two guys shot him they decided to flee even though Razbaz wasn't a part of killing someone really, he put his life at risk for making his '' friends '' shoot a cop just because Dai wanted to see, confiscate or fine the man for waving a gun in public view, therefore 3.4.

His/Her SteamID: X
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4, putting their lives at risk for absolutely no reason, just because they didn't want their friend to lose their gun.

2.1, unrealistic actions towards Dai, killing him for absolutely no reason just for the gun, Dai just wanted to see the gun and probably nothing else.

3.3, again, unrealistic behaviour cause they just shot Dai for absolutely no reason, as well as trying to kill me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

00:30, you can see him take out the gun, gunpoint Dai, and I of course had the chance to already flee when it was in passive mode, I immediately ran off upstairs to call the police.

Reaction score
Accepted

Purl, the person who pulled the m9 and shot the officer will receive a ban for killing the officer to prevent him from confiscating the firearm.

James Angerstain pulled his weapon on his friend lead. Meaning that at this point the damage has already taken effect.

You have not provided any evidence of Razbas breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.