Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: atomic_wizard

IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Fielding

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:142834053

About my time on Perpheads:
When I first joined perp this would have been around December the 4th 2015. I and a friend that you all know called Jack Morman (@Super_ ) joined around the same date, we were introduced to perp by two members who played at the time one was called Seb Tomkins(doubt anyone will know him) and a person by the OOC name of senlingames(Ex-moderator) @Senlin . When I first joined I had people who taught me how to do things and I knew the basics of the rules. After playing for a while I really started to like it. I made lot’s of friends and the community was a really nice to new players and I was shown by many of people how to play. I then found out that I could become an officer so I did this. After a short, while the update for the PD came out this is where we could apply to become a senior officer.

The first time I applied I was denied, but I didn’t let this stop me when they re-opened the application I proceeded to reapply and passed. After passing I knew that PLPD was going to be a good thing for me. Soon after the ranking system was released where we could get promoted to corporal and then SGT I quickly showed myself and was promoted through to corporal. Once I was promoted I applied to be part of the academy staff team by becoming a PTA(Police training assistant) I was accepted by @ShadowJoey which when I received the message I jumped for joy I was that happy. 2-3 weeks later I was then made a police training officer. Around 1-2 months down the line I was promoted to SGT then around about 1 hour later I got a message from @ShadowJoey saying that I was promoted to PTS (Police training supervisor). This really boosted my confidence because if I could be trusted to have this much power then it shows that I am going the right way. 1 month later of being a PTS I resigned due to personal reasons. Yesterday I was reinstated to the rank PTO.

Warnings and bans I have received:
Bans:
fba4744c638db8d86cbaaecfbc2215cd.png

2255489985e3c02cfae59339f3174016.png

Warnings:
3d42846e52a5291bbd8c20ceb1d401b3.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Ever since I first joined perp I always had the thought of becoming an enforcer but knew that It would take quite a while to have the knowledge to even be considered. After seeing how stressing it can be for the staff team I would like to join to help out. I do notice at some points there are not any staff on the server (usually late times). I have always enjoyed playing perp and helping out new members of the community.

I am very active on the server and the TeamSpeak. I am currently a SGT within the PD.

Key Qualities I have:
I am a very calm and assertive person but I am also very professional when needed. I am not a biased person. I am very fair when it comes to giving out punishment.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am on the TeamSpeak most days poke me if you need to talk!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you for taking your time to read my application any feedback I receive positive or negative will be noted down so that I know what I can improve on next time if needed.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. It is 2 months
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Last warning was 2 months ago.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Target met!
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Target met!
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on the perp teamspeak atleast every other day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are a very active player which would help populate the staff team on the server when a lot of players are on.
You have a good rule knowledge and by your rank in the PD , a good law knowledge which would help in sits etc.

+Support

Reaction score
About damn time you made one Dylan! I hugely +Support this application.

Dylan always maintains an active presence on the server and having spent a large amount of my time hanging out with him on the server, I can definitely say his knowledge of the laws is excellent thanks to his rank in the PLPD and the server rules too. I've also seen Dylan on numerous occasions help out new players on the server and is willing to give up some of his time to teach others. Overall, Dylan is an extremely friendly lad who knows what he is doing and I believe he would be an excellent candidate for Enforcer and an addition to the staff team.

Best of luck with your application mate ;)

Reaction score
Well where do I start. Dylan is one of my best mates, he's a very kind lad who I believe should be able to enforce the rules. I think that he is enforcer worthy as when I speak to him he is always nice, hardly ever angry and an all round good guy. His has a vast knowledge of the rules and laws which will obviously help in sits.

A massive +SUPPORT

Reaction score
Unlike some applicants I can't fault this one, not really a reason you shouldn't be accepted. Really active, helps out new people a lot, friendly and rule abiding. I am sure you can enforce the rules.

+Support

Reaction score
One of the best persons I know.
Always there to support and help in anything you need. Very friendly and very active.
Dylan remains respectful even if the user swears at him or being disrespectful to him.
I believe Dylan can make the staff team way better since he is always active and always up to help anyone.
I'm Supporting this application without any doubs that Dylan will be a great Enforcer.

+Support
#DylanForEnforcer

Reaction score
A lovely lad who's constantly pleasant and seemingly never gets in any trouble. I think he's a very strong candidate. He has my backing.

Reaction score
Yeah I like Atomic_Wizard, he's a nice guy and constantly on, one of the few people who don't just grow and raid, I do see him in help chat a lot and helping new players so yeah I suppose he has my support.

Reaction score
I like you Dylan, but i don't really think that you know the rules to the extent where you could enforce them at all. I wont make any slanderous claims but all i can say is after seeing you on the server from pretty much when i joined months ago too now i'm very surprised that you care enough about this community to bother with applying for enforcer. Nonetheless, you have some upsides like your friendliness and willingness to help new players, which is something i personally like too see.

TLDR; prove to me that you know the rules and i'd be happy to support your application.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4983

I've known him from when i first joined the server saw him at intersection and gave him a lift we then proceeded to grow, and get raided for the first time.

Atomic, is a great candidate
  • He has great ruleknowledge (from what i've seen)
  • He has great law knowledge (he's a sergeant)
  • He's friendly and great banter

PS: pm me for paypal details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support Dylan has a great attitude towards new players and is always helping people out by enforceing the rules, giving tips or even giving a hand.

Reaction score
I haven't been in this community for that long, but from what I've seen. You really help out in the OOC chat and I also saw you IC'ly and you seems to be a very friendly guy.

Support from me

Reaction score
Dylan is a quite well known man around the community and is not the one which raids and gets salty every second. In my opinion Dylan is calm and very friendly towards everyone.

I think Dylan is surely a good candidate as he has a good reputation within the community and is always there to help you and others when needed!

+support

Reaction score
Can't be anything other than a huge Support from me, Dylan is such a well respected player in the community is very dedicated to promoting role-play and engages with new players a lot to help them out, I would like to see him a tiny bit more active in the help chat however that is not me saying he does not use it to help out, he is very active and is a very calm and nice guy, I always see him explaining the rules to anybody that may need help and I would love to see him as part of the staff team. Good luck bbe!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT!

Dylan is always nice in the community, when I first joined the server he was helping me get around a bit, on the queue server I remember talking to him and he was being really friendly and nice, I think he can hold the enforcer rank.
Good luck!

FDDDDDDD

Reaction score
@atomic_wizard is a great guy. Knows the server and his people queit well. He is a respected member of the comunity and I would love to see him as an enforcer. He would be a big gain for the staff team.

+Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.