Auris enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Auris
STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:234001097
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: i have always wanted to be a enforcer for a while but never had the ability to do so due to my kind of shit blacklist history but i finally have the ability to do so i want to be a enforcer so i can help enforce the rules while remaining unbiased and friendly, i am active almost everyday and i cant wait to have the opportunity to help with day to day staffing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have been a member of perp for about 2-3 years now [since 2019] and i recently have improved massively over what i use to be like
example of this is the fact that i have gotten patrol trainer Tfu and CPL just this year. i understand that i have a metric shitload of blacklists but i can ensure you that i will help enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You asked for constructive criticism so there it is: I believe that you're immature and you shouldn't be given a rank because you will use it as a status of superiority. I don't believe you have any of the key skills needed to be staff on the server as of now however if you prove that you can change, maybe my opinion will change too. For the moment I just don't believe there's any point of you applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.