Helper Applications - Template & Requirements
Template:

STEAM NAME: Auston
ROLEPLAY NAME: Furio Giunta

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:42930762

IN-GAME NAME: Furio Giunta
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I want to be a helper because I think I have a lot of the right qualities; I have been in similar roles previously on other gmod RP servers, I am also currently a Sergeant with the PLPD and provide a ton of guidance to new officers coming on to the force, which is heavily focused in law, policy and rule knowledge. I believe the fact I have never had a ban, and I have never had a warning or sustained IA as a police officer, should show I have a strong understanding of the server rules and the server laws. I enjoy helping new players and like to see them advance their skills and experience in perphead, (proud to see a lot of officers ranking up) and I have a lot of patience with people when I am teaching them or showing them new things. (comes with age)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Even though I am a cop main, I have had my fair share of criminal experience, as well I have dabbled in a lot of the other jobs offered in Paralake. I would say overall I have well rounded experience in my over 1000 hours of playtime on perp.

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+1,that guy is very helpfull,when going on duty every morning i see him and he's being very respectfully with other officers,and when they are asking questions Furio is imediately responding. Also saw him responding in /help chat multiple times. Very nice guy,and i will be happy see you on helper my friend!

Reaction score
+1 I have always had an amazing time with Auston in-game. I remember back when I first joined this server getting raided at hicktown and he was the cop that responded and saved me and my drugs. He was awesome from that point on. Even when I hop on cop every once in awhile he gives me things to do when responding to scenes, helping me improve as an officer when given the opportunity. He is an active member of the community, with a clear understanding of the server rules and laws and I'm sure I'm not the only person with a lot of respect for him.

Reaction score
I've spent quite a long time with Auston, and based on this time I'd say that he is a perfect fit for the helper role. He is keen onto explaining things to new players, and I've seen him doing this plenty of times. Pretty much in every encounter he has in game he exhibits patience, helpfulness and wilingness to roleplay. His criminal experience is to some extent questionable, however I don't belive this to be a major factor. I had no significant crime experience neither, and as far as I'm aware I'm doing well as a helper.

Big +1 from me

Reaction score
Great guy to be around, on and off duty. A while back he got caught with 150k worth of drugs by the PLPD after getting a revenge kill on me, even after losing so much he was able to laugh it off. He's so naturally level-headed, a perfect attribute for the role of helper.

Reaction score
Auston is a genuinely friendly and laid back person to speak to, which is refreshing. As has been said, he's never too bothered and always has a sense of humour when others would get annoyed. On-duty, Furio is constantly giving out observation reports, patrolling with less-experienced officers, and teaching others the ropes - indicative of a good leader and mentor.

While I don't see him in the [Help] chat nor the #help-and-support channel in the Discord very frequently, this is likely due to his time zone difference as he is on the server during the low population hours where fewer are in need of advice. Overall, an excellent fit for the position; his activity during off-peak times would ensure that there is someone on the server, ready to help, at all hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.