Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Template:
STEAM NAME: zansa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:177577114
IN-GAME NAME: Anushka Shanigua
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have an extensive understanding of the rules inside and outside of character on perpheads and I would like to apply that knowledge to provide the server a hard working individual that makes the moderation teams job less stressful, I have always respected the moderation team on perpheads and was always inspired to help out new players just like them however due to my inappropriate past I didnt bother making an application as my behaviour in the community wasn't suitable for a helper. I have approximately 4 months of playtime so I am confident in my understanding of the server rules meaning I would be a powerful asset to the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Please give me another chance I am not the person I used to be.
Guidance

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)

✔️

• No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.

✔️

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.

✔️

• You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

✔️

• You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

✔️

Reaction score
You should make more of a presence in general as well as discord and help and support, I have never seen you around before personally

Reaction score
I've never seen you, so I can't say much. Hang out in popular places and talk to peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.