[AUT]BlackXerios, HELPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Uwe Hochhauser
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:33379298
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN HELPER: Because i want to help the community and the new players that come in and everyone that needs help with something. My age does not effect my decisions. I know the rules and i dont brake the rules on purpose. No one is perfect and i will learn the rules even better. I am relatively active on the server sometimes i have to do stuff in the real life so i cant be on all the time.My gametime is over 2 weeks for now
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No, only on Minecraft servers.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I can speak german and english. I am a bad driver.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam name [AUT]BlackXerios

Even though, you got many bans on record but on the otherside, you know how to RP. +Support

Guest said:
Even though, you got many bans on record but on the otherside, you know how to RP. +Support
Thanks man for the support c:

Reaction score
He is a very kind guy, knows how to rp and really likes to help out new guys on the server. +Support

Reaction score
I am denying this application.

This decision is based on your actions on the server, as a player - I believe them to be unacceptably inconsiderate of other players, and of the rules/gameplay; please consider these points before applying again in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.