[Helper] HydroRusHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Joshua Jayson
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53366520
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) I am applying for helper.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Why i should be helper, Is because i want to help this server to be success and no bad people which breaks rules, Also, I hosted lots of server like Minecraft, Garrys mod, Blockland, And all of them were sucessful, I want this server to be the best server anyone plays.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I am admin on Piepeters527's l sandbox, I am admins on lots of servers on minecraft, And i was co-owner on some to.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I really think i deserve this, Atleast give me a chance, I also know how to code torque, I'm learning Lua.
CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam is = HydroRusHD or swissjosh.

Reaction score
-Support

Not alot of work on the application, and you have 4 posts, which shows your inactivity on the forums.

Reaction score
I think you lack activity and should wait with applying
until later. You can help the community without the rank. ;)

Reaction score
-Support Hardly see you in game and I don't think that application has enough effort put into it.

ind

Reaction score
Perhaps you should spend more time and put more effort into the application. On top of that I have seen you a couple of times in the server and seen you help players using the help channel. Until you've proven to me that you should become a helper it's a -support.

Reaction score
This application is a very small explanation of why you should be an enforcer and includes nothing about helping. Also, you are very inactive both in-game and in the help channel. -support

Reaction score
Seen you in help chat for approx 10 times ( 2 weeks ago or so ) you answer'd 6 things wrong and due to your inactivity the last couple of weeks I give you a -support.

Status
Not open for further replies.