AyJay's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Well then, here we are again - My Enforcer application. Despite thoughts of a few players, and a few members of the Administration team; I have stayed active within the server since the closure of my previous Enforcer application. I have stayed at the top of my game, helped in help chat and overall attempted to uplift my conduct in the community as a whole. Hopefully, that has paid off.

I feel after @MrAaron got accepted, it gave me hope again; things done in the past by me and the way I was portrayed by the community has changed? The same way it did with both Aaron and @MrLewis; It's not about the way I could handle situations, respond to reports, manage to be active because I did all that, I responded to hundreds of reports and did them well - Yet I quit the staff team and started to develop this persona where I wasn't taken as seriously, and I was a dick to people. That has changed, and I can be the Administrator I was before; if not better. All I am asking you guys for, is a chance.

And for those of you who don't know me, Hi.. I'm AyJay.

Steam Name: AyJay

In-Game
Name: AyJay Harlem

Steam ID: -

Why do you want to be an enforcer?:
Administrating was honestly the best time of my PERPheads life, and going back to that and helping the server yet again would honestly be amazing. I am more than capable, I had three times the report count of any other staff member and climbed the rank ladder (Enforcer-Admin) the fastest out of any staff member.

Over the past few weeks, I've been trying to improve my general conduct on the forums and in-game. I've apologised to several people for insulting them at any given point and tried to make friends with anyone who seemed to not like me, I feel I've improved quite a lot, my activity is completley stable, even when I go back to college in 12 weeks and overall I have touched up on the points that Senior Administration raised whilst denying other Enforcer applications.

I do have a lot to prove, I know that - However I'd just like to be given the chance to actually do it; I know that I can prove the people who doubt me and yet again make a very positive impact on the community as a whole.
It's honestly the last chance here, over the past month I've become incredbily more active, roleplayed to the best of my ability, improved my attitude to members, helped in help chat, posted ban requests and overall tried to be a good player and improve my overall conduct and character in other peoples eyes.

Are you active on the teamspeak?:

I'm constantly on the teamspeak, however I may be in channels you can't access therefore if you'd like a chat please do poke me :)

Anything else to say?:

I really do feel that the community is backing me, due to the amazing support I got from you guys and the support from staff members alike. I do feel the problems I have still lie within Senior Administration but I do hope that @Bolli understands the changes I've made and realises I can go back to being that old Administrator.

Thank you for reading, please do feel free to leave your support - Any
criticism please do contact me via the forum PM system.

- AyJay

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Ayjay is a total prick and I hope he dies soon, but he's otherwise got some good banter, plays by the rules at all times, and from what I have been told - he was a great administrator. He obviously has a majority support and I have no idea why it is logical to reject him.

User0

A situation happened where there were no staff online and a cops helped raid against us with criminals and ended up killing me and my friend. At the time I didn't know his RP name since my demo's are bugged that wouldn't have helped. I asked AyJay in team speak to help me and he agreed he then went to become LT to retrieve the DNA and officers name. He pretty much stopped what he was doing to help me. TL;DR Clear knowledge of the rules from my understanding and is very helpful and friendly.

Reaction score
Neutral

5th and final? Cleary not. Anyways there's a lot to say about you Ayjay and I feel the person who described it best was @Chrissy with "The Cycle of Ayjay" I feel that you're not consistant / you're always joining and leaving every two minutes, one day you'll just come back from an inactivity and then make an enforcer application stay for a bit and then leave then repeat. Although you were an admin previously I swear you got demoted for afk'ing as citizen over night for the pay or something like that, at least that's what I've heard. But other than that at least you know the rules etc

Reaction score
'Eyy, look - I am posting, it should not be that surprising.

As much as I dislike Ayjay's past attitude, he knows the rules back to front and roleplays well most of the time. He can be harsh, quite rude sometimes, but he does have staff qualities and has been staff in the past. Why his "fifth and final" application was denied, nobody is sure.

Obviously, I do not play here anymore and I will not play here for months to come so I have no idea what Ayjay has been like recently...

Yeah.. That's that, I probably won't be posting again for another month.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Ayjay has been a major part of the community for sometime and without looking at his record I will plus support him.

Inb4 Final of a final of a final of a final of a final Application sorry just had to XD

Good luck anyway.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I was really confused why his last one got denied. I actually thought he did something wrong resulting in the denied application. AyJay is just great staff material, from what I've hear he was a great admin and I believe that. AyJay enjoys helping people, I keep seeing him in help chat and OOC chat.

Edit: I am stupid it's early in the morning. Thanks @Minilarro for explaining to a just woken up person.

You have my full support AyJay.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
A situation happened where there were no staff online and a cops helped raid against us with criminals and ended up killing me and my friend. At the time I didn't know his RP name since my demo's are bugged that wouldn't have helped. I asked AyJay in team speak to help me and he agreed he then went to become LT to retrieve the DNA and officers name. He pretty much stopped what he was doing to help me. TL;DR Clear knowledge of the rules from my understanding and is very helpful and friendly.

Haha, it was no sweat; Didn't loose an AK or anything ;)
Around three months ago, I highly doubt I'd do that. I'd probably tell you to fuck off and die, I mean I wasn't a nice guy.

I was really confused why his last one got denied. I actually thought he did something wrong resulting in the denied application. AyJay is just great staff material, from what I've hear he was a great admin and I believe that. AyJay enjoys helping people, I keep seeing him in help chat and OOC chat.

This is not true, from my point of view. When I am online he never leaves two minutes and he was active for a long time. I see him in chat almost everyday. He doesn't leave every two minutes.
It's your opinion though.

You have my full support AyJay.

I join the server to roleplay, most of the time I'll go Lt and if there isn't a slot I'll either wait it out for a bit or go grow with some other guys. I prefer going Lt because I'm quite a distinctive and different roleplayer when I'm in the mood. I've been active for over a month now, and even before then I wasn't severely inactive?

I feel that the reason my last application got denied was due to the fact Senior Administration hadn't actually been watching me, and they didn't really notice the improvements. However I thought the support from the community stating this would be enough. I'm completley dedicated to getting this position, I mean it's not like I'm some sort of minge attempting to over-rule everybody due to his lack of calcium. I'm attempting to help the community in probably the only way I really know how? I mean, you've got to understand I joined the community and in a few weeks I got Enforcer. It's all I really ever new, and I got Administrator the fastest out of any staff member of their first application. I also had three times the amount of reports completed than any other staff member on the staff team.

I fucked up, when I quit I turned into an immature, annoying person who casually insulted people with no remorse. I feel that I have changed again, and gone back to that Administrative mindset and hopefully other people have seen that too.

All I need is the chance, one chance to prove myself on the staff team.

Thank you for your support.

Reaction score
-Support
Fifth+1 and final? Come on, take a god damn hint for god sake. Honestly I don't see you fit for this position as you're just generally a 'minge' on the server. Just stop applying as you can clearly tell the staff team do not want you as a staff member on the server. I don't see why you got supervisor as you stepped on my orgs private property just to look through the windows and then leave.

-MatStar

Reaction score
He really has the potential to become enforcer. He is a great guy if you are able to have a talk with him. He has a great rule and law knowledge, he is a supervisor which means hes able to take over responsibility and he was an Admin on this server a time ago.
Best of luck Ayjay, bless your soul.
:kappa:

Reaction score
Ayjay has good potential to become and Enforcer, not only because he was a staff member before, because he follows the rules amazingly and is a 'meh' person when it comes to natural conversations... +Support

Reaction score
+Support

From the first time I met ayjay when I was a little scrub that thought growing weed at the banks car park was a great idea. I Didn't know him to much. Now I seen him most of the time when he pops online. There are many good aspects of ayjay that makes him a prime candidate for a staff member:
  • He is honest: This is a good thing as a staff member. Honesty towards somone that has broken rules or needs help is the best way to help people understand things, whether it's breaking rules or just needing some help. Honesy is the best feature in my own opinion.
  • He is/can be mature: His character he uses in role play is completely different to his actual personality. When talking ooc to someone in game, He is polite and respectful at all times. Something that's a must for a staff member.
  • He has brilliant knowledge of the Rules/Laws: This is important and required as a staff members. He knows his rules to a great degree and knows when and how to enforce them correctly and efficiently.
  • He is understanding: This is important when talking and dealing with people new to the server. People who are new to the server and usually confused and will break rules easily. Understanding and firmness is the best way to assist them in understanding rules.

This is what I have seen currently whiles role playing and going into sits with Ayjay. There are probably many things I have missed and will edit if I see any positive or negative things about him. Good luck with your Enforcers app mate.

Reaction score
Pending further notice,

Senior Administration will be getting back to you in a bit.

Reaction score
I used to dislike Ayjay. Back when he told me to jump off a bridge. But I have seen improvement in him. I see him around helping people and he is a nice and honest person. His knowlege of the rules is exellent.

+support

Reaction score
-Support you rammed Andii several times and opened fire on his car in a public area near the car dealer

Reaction score
+Support

Active in game and in teamspeak always willing to help the helpless, Ayjay attitude has definitely changed and just give this fag enforcer already.

Reaction score
Great player with a fantastic attitude towards role play and a good knowledge of the rules

+support

Ayjay

Reaction score
My activity has increased a tiny bit...

TtmpccIo4.png

That's over 17 hours per day on the server, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.