Mathias | Resignation

Reaction score
Music while reading
I'm not going to write a long post about how I've grown apart from perp and all that. So I'll just tag some people. I'll probably be forgotten but whatever.

@Prepper - You've been one of my dearest friends on the server. You've truly changed my way of roleplay and just my life in general. You're not only a friend but an idol, I hope we can keep in touch.

@Samuel - My best friend, I known you since the day I started and I've trusted you with every info that I've given you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my resignation, but you know I've been talking about it for a while.

@Creepis - Friendliest man I've gotten to known. Peace bro, send snaps.

@Thomas DeSimone - You're my man, I told you I wasn't bullshitting.

@Jon Godinn - My main man, you've been the funniest and most helpful guy I've ever gotten to know, this is for better years to come.

The list could go on and on, you guys know who you are :)

TL;DR - Mat out.

Reaction score
Goodbye matt you've always been a good friend of mine and I hope I was to you its really sad that your going your a brilliant moderator and I hope we can continue our friendship.
Goodbye!

Reaction score
I hope you're not leaving the community tho. I'm gonna be honest here so I'm not gonna bullshit you and say "You were the best staff member". You never dealt with any of my reports, but as a person you're a good guy Mathias. I hope you stay with the community even after what you've gone through in the past.

Reaction score
Later dude, even though we def dont share the same political view and had some i guess you can call it :beef: i still liked you as a staff member and everything you stood up for! Good luck with whatever Waits you in the future

Reaction score
Well this was sudden :/

Shame to see you go mate, you really were an awesome staff member, and after speaking to you on TS about it I'm sad to hear about why you are leaving.

Enjoy life mate, good luck in the future <3

Reaction score
It's a shame to see you resign MatStar hope to see you in-game as a normal member man like me.

By the way - the deal we totally had to remove my one ban for $4 in-game is off.

Reaction score
I have talked to you on TS about why you were going to resign and this and that. Really sad to see you go after all, you went through a lot of beef lately and showed real valor not freaking out about it. I really hope we stay in contact.

Reaction score
First tought this was a joke, then realised it is not. Made me bloody sad. I hope to stay in contact with you over steam/snapchat.

P.S take a look at latter and you will know how I feel about it.

Reaction score
k mate fuck off wont miss you
just stay ig so i have someone to slap
also fucking sell your raptor and gimme the $$ bitch

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
This was unexpected, even if you have talked about it for a while. You were a good staff member and you are a good friend, and I hope you keep playing so I can borrow your raptor as I have not been given one :p