Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gaming Tube789

IN-GAME NAME: Cody Greenslade

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:154718690

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: i strongly believe that I've improved a lot and feel I am more confident to Enforce the Server Rules on a daily basis which i would love to do. While the Community has developed in a fast and professional way, there are a minority of members who think, they could ruin someone's experience to their liking, and while I know for fact that the current Staff Team is doing as much as possible to make sure everyone gets a good and reliable experience. Unfortunately there are still people violating the rules on a regular basis. Also at times where no Staff Member is available thats when they start breaking the rules and no-one has anyone to call upon, usually around 12-3 am (GMT +1). With my excellent Rule and Law knowledge I think I would be a great addition to the Team that aims to improve your experience on such a great server i belive in my own ability and i personaly think i would be a great fit to the community as an enforcer!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
yes i am always especially when i deal with issues on other servers.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I work really hard to achive things and refuse to do anything before I have a good understanding of the situation and i take into account of everything that goes on enough so i know exactly what i am dealing with and what to do also which can be very tricky sometimes

I will also add that my career in police i destin to go down as a person who knows what to do and how to solve it. i am very good of thinking on the mark as for of and on duties.

Thanks

Sam

Reaction score
CLOSED
User does not meet the requirements, latest ban was 13 days ago. I suggest that you wait until one month have past since you latest warning/ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.