Bamarin [IT]'s Third Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
4OpUMKX.jpg

vZgUgjz.jpg
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49590999

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become and enforcer mainly because this will improve the way I'm already enforcing rules: almost everyday I see sweatervests crossing the highway without using the overpass nor the underpass, or always trying to escape from an officer even after he cuffed them; so I pull out my physgun (when I've Premium) to let them know I want to speak them OOCly then I explain what rule were they breaking, how did they broke it and what should they do instead. Unfortunately I don't always get much attention and as it's for now I can't do anything else then posting an action request on the forum.
I've now came back palying on the server for more then one month: after about 1&½ week of completely inactivity, while I was member of a voluntary staff team at a summer camp that improved my RP skills (I'd like you read this), and 1 month of half inactivity since I was working 8/24h 5/7days while in the weekend we were working to prepare the summer camp.
I've been member of this community for more then 1 year, so I hope this shows you how much I love this community, which is the only gaming-community I've ever signed in (except for LoL and WoW, since you get a forum profile by registering to the game), I'm very dedicated to the forum and such because I want to help improving this community: I report any bug i find and I've also made a program (PH Crafter) to help every player crafting objects and choose a fair price to sell them. I'm giving my best to keep it updated, but unluckily work have kept me very busy and the school now is doing quite the same thing.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I'm online every time I'm on the server and I'm not at work. So basically I was on TS3 only in the weekend and some evening during the week, I couldn't do else way or I would have annoyed my workmates and it's also quite embarrassing to speak English in front of them (even tho they know I play when there's nothing to do), but don't worry, even tho I rarely speak if I'm not asked to, I love talking with you guys, many of you can be very funny and I love the voice of someone so from time to time I just connect and I stay there without saying a word to hear your funny/strange/deep/squeaky/seductive voices and have an orgasm :booty:. Anyway since I'm not working anymore since the 15th of August I'm being a lot more active on the TeamSpeak server too!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, there are a few facts I'd like to tell you about:

Help and OOC Chat
I'm always willing to help everyone has a question, so I'm very active in Help and since there's about 1 min cooldown between 2 Help messages, i easily run out of OOC messages to
o5FYSRX.jpg

Sometimes I also have to take the initiative to let someone know he's breaking a rule (most of the time 3.24 or 1.1 in OOC)
4O1gd02.png

Helping sweatervests getting started

0AD61B35DBFB3B55549B8A38C6BF0A5B9AA1A310

In May I accidentally met 4 new players with Italians names, I told them I'm Italian too so they asked me to help them getting started. It wasn't the first time I've helped a new player, but taking all of them under my wing at the same time resulted more hard than expected. It didn't last long since they left the server after a few weeks, but what I'm proud of is that I managed to avoid them from breaking rules and take those bans you get when you start playing and that you regret when you experience what does RP really means.

Reaction score
Theres a lot of detail in this and I see you spent time to create it I have not seen you in-character but I have seen you OOC and I don't have any reason to -Support your application good luck with the application mate!
+Support

Reaction score
I do not know you very well but from what I have seen you are a very friendly player who is willing to help. I will keep a eye on you to get a better idea of you since I do not see you often. I have recently come back from a 4 day holiday so after adjusting back into the game I will be back to my usual self.

I wish you the best of luck on your application.

Reaction score
You're a really friendly guy from what I've seen, and you seem to know the rules well enough to a point where you can enforce them. I haven't seen you RP too much In Character so I'll look out for you in order to decide whether I'll give you my +Support or not. Best of luck with this application. ;)

User0

29_5_14.gif
Complizza support
29_5_14.gif

I've been friends with Leo for a year now and we've been playing games all the time. He is very dedicated to the server by helping the community out. (Making guides, helping players and donating to help the server run)
His rule knowledgement is outstanding if not better than most. He is always active on teamspeak when he isn't even on Garry's Mod. He's very friendly and you'll never see him dis anyone.

also nice neck :troll:

Oh yeah and some real life information that he also helps kids at a camp he worked at :p

Reaction score
User was warned for breaking rule 2.3 Unnecessary posting
I don't really know you,but it seems you are a really friendly player that can contribute
to the server.
+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well well, Baramin. I've know you for a bit know and I would like to comment on your Enforcer app:

From what I have seen I can say that you are a very friendly player and that you like helping out others. You are also a great role-player. You have a slight italian accent and you like pizza. At the moment I see no reason not to support your application.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, in order to improve for future applications we suggest you do the following:

• Maintain an active presence within the community both in OOC/Help chat and on the Forums.
  • Work on your knowledge of the rules and your ability to follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.