Ban Apeal Mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yo I have already explained my story and it was denied but what I don't understand is people get 1 week bans for RDM and things like that but I get a 1month for shooting some bullets at a wall and a police car driving through as I'm doing so and his car gets hit by one. please explain?

Reaction score
Where does it say on that page why I was denied

Reaction score
e96a67ccb52853ffc07e2343568c088a.png
74c7a021e311349eec10b930f2cf41ab.gif

Yo I have already explained my story and it was denied but what I don't understand is people get 1 week bans for RDM and things like that but I get a 1month for shooting some bullets at a wall

That completely contradicts your first story you said it was your cousin, now its you?

I get a 1month for shooting some bullets at a wall

"He told told me he wasn't shooting cops specifically (Which he wasn't the cop drove in front of the bullets) he shot like 5 bullets into a all and 1 into the cop before I disconnected him."
If you was looking at a wall may I ask how could a cop drive in front of it?

I believe your making two stories up that don't go and don't make sense, you also failed to provide a template.

Reaction score
Can you say to me in words why I was denied + why have I got a 1 month for having someone accidentally put 1 single bullet in a cop car
[DOUBLEPOST=1435524903,1435524783][/DOUBLEPOST]The format link took me to something talking about Demo's not a template
[DOUBLEPOST=1435525054][/DOUBLEPOST]He was shooting a wall from the garage in the main town and the wall was part of the multi storey car park and the cop drove infront
[DOUBLEPOST=1435525151][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah the template link took me to a page saying about how to upload demo's why that's good

Reaction score
As I'm feeling generous here you go.

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Chris

Your Steam Name: Insanity
Your In-game Name: (Not sure)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22767118

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: SourceBans)
e9505632b1d67ec52eeef49caee8a5eb.png

Why should this appeal be considered: I know this is the common lie but... My cousin arrived while I was on Perp he came in my room and I was in my uinderwear so I went to change and he started attempting to play found out how to pull his gun out. I walked in on him on my PC and disconnected him straight away. He told told me he wasn't shooting cops specifically (Which he wasn't the cop drove in front of the bullets) he shot like 5 bullets into a all and 1 into the cop before I disconnected him.

Additional Comment(s):
I'm sorry.
Evidence (If Applicable): Will upload if requested.

(PLEASE USE THIS UP THE TOP BY EDITING YOUR FIRST POST!)

MattIs

Hey Josh, it's really hard to accidently shoot a police vehicle so may you justify your actions? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.