Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?:
1 Month

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.4: Inexcusable racist language against asians, as well as questionable comments about another users nationality. Absolutely should know far better than this. Called out another user in OOC for IC actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i really want to apologize for my actions, i should have known better i genuinely did not know the gravity of the word i used, i educated myself and will not use it. I promise you will never have any problem like this in the future with me because i am not like that, i can be toxic at times but i don't want to offend anyone here i think anyone should have a great time on the server and that can't happen when words like the ones i said are being used. Also, i am sorry for my attitude in the dms, as i said i genuinely did not know the gravity of the word if i knew i wouldn't have used it. I shouldn't have argues with you and just accept that i did a mistake which i am sorry about

Additional Information: sorry new player for making fun of you if u read this i love u and hope u will have fun on perp if u did not rdm on it

Reaction score

I'll knock a week off the ban.

Its worth establishing now that our tolerance towards your general attitude when playing perp in terms of your ability to follow the rules has waned long ago, and if we see you breaking any more rules this opportunity won't be ever considered for the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.