Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: glacial
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: oscar the shark slayer
Your Roleplay Name: charles hennesy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200267648

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: - User decided to attempt a mugging in direct eyeshot of a police officer, then called the player the n-word, has been told not to user such words on the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, first and foremost I would like to apologize. I should be conscious of how I speak. I will say, it is a bad habit to break, i grew up with my family and people around me using the word, and although i know that doesnt matter simply because the rule clearly states i cant use the n-word regardless. I will note that I didn't mean it with a negative connotation. I would also like to note that the mugging took place in the back of a store. I wasn't in direct eye shot of the police at least to my knowledge. It is possible that they heard me telling the man to put his hands up. I again, will be more cautious about my surroundings. As you will be able to see, I have served most of my ban. I would love to be able to play on the server again. I truly miss the good times I would have played. And would like to restate that I apologize if I offended anyone. Lastly i would like to note that it was the first time ive come into trouble for the use of that word. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Glacial is no longer a staff member, so this will have to be reviewed in the next admin meeting. Sit tight until that happens.

A1L

Reaction score

You will get one last chance, if you blow this it will be longer than 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.