Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: littleevi
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Knockers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581086406

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.6, 2.5, 3.2 - User gave a new player a gun who made it very clear his intention was to mass rdm. User also picked up guns from the victims. Throughout this entire situation he did not speak to his friends ingame at all.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to express my sincere apologies for my actions on the server, actions that resulted in my ban. I fully understand the gravity of my mistake, and I am committed to making amends.

I want to be transparent about the situation: I encouraged a player to commit mass RDM, and to compound matters, I retrieved the weapons from the victims. In hindsight, I see the profound error in my judgment and how my actions went against the core values of fair play and respect that make this community thrive. I am reaching out to humbly request a reconsideration of my ban.

Moving forward, if given the chance, my intent is to contribute positively to the server. I've realized the importance of fostering a welcoming environment, especially for new players. My goal upon return is to actively engage in socializing and supporting the growth of new members. I believe in the value of a strong and supportive community, and I want to be a part of that positive force.

I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am prepared to demonstrate through my future actions that I am committed to positive and responsible gaming. If given the opportunity, I will adhere strictly to the rules, actively contribute to the community, and work to rebuild the trust that has been broken. I appreciate your time and consideration in reading this post. I am grateful for the experiences and friendships I have had on PerpHeads, and I am hopeful for the chance to prove that I can be a valuable and responsible member of this community once more.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Jack Knockers
STEAM_0:1:581086406

Reaction score
Why did you use AI?
I used gpt to define it some more, but ive had this apology in the running for a few months now. english isnt my first language and i often struggle to express my words

Reaction score

NOTE: USING AN AI TO GENERATE/HELP GENERATE YOUR APPEAL WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL AND POSSIBLE BAN EXTENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.