Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Louie Money
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended my ban for starting problems

Why should this appeal be considered?: *NOTE: THIS IS NOT APPEAL FOR SERVER ONLY FOR COMMUNITY SERVERS*

Hello Perpheads Community, and Staff.

For anyone who should be confused, this is GainAxe.
4 Months ago i was bored, and thought it would be a good idea to take out my rage for getting banned, on the diffrent members of the community especially Sorle but also Jake_.

First of all i wanna say sorry to Sorle and Jake_, for being a numb nut on the forums and then on the discord. I realise that i caused problem that was useless and which there is no place for.

I wrote a personal apology to Sorle, but i havent said sorry to you jake_. I pulled you into a shit show which im sorry for. Talking shit on the forums cus i was salty, was wrong and i regret what i did. I realise that i said some wierd shit, trying to spice up something on the forums for my entertainment. Sorry Jake_ and Sorle.

I actually cringe when looking back at the messages i sent to sorle especially, and realise wtf i was doing. Now i realised that if Sorle wasnt so tough, i could actually have hurten him, which i didnt think about in the situation. I have deleted the messages because i am actually so embarressed that i got myself to write that to another human being. I thought that if sorle said "bring it on" i was able to be a total moron towards him, which is what i cringe about now. I know its only been about 4 months since this situation happened, but that is 4 months of me thinking about what i wrote.

When i first joined this server back in 2019-2020 ish. Me and my friend joined to see how funny we could have it. Which you can also see on my record, that i was fucking around metagaming. After i met a few people on this server i started taking it really serious making montages and rolling with a group, doing pvp and raiding. In the process i broke alot of rules, and i wanna say sorry to the staff team having to use countless hours taken together, to dive into the situations and spend thier valuable time on my shitty sits, instead of something nice like actually playing the server.

Also i have pissed off a few people through the time that wasnt even admins. As me and my friend joined as a joke, we were extremely toxic, and it seems that this continued throughout most of my playtime on the server. I wanna say sorry for the countless people i have had a extremely shitty attitude against throughout my playtime. Theres a few situations i got ingraved in my memory of me being toxic and acting weird towards community members. I would say sorry personally to those people, but there is so many that i cant remember, so id rather do an overall apology to them, instead of forgetting some of you in a personal one.

I realise that this might not even get thought about but honestly i really just wanted to apologise to Jake_ and Sorle and the community publicly. I would love to get back into the community without even being on the server, talking to the people on forums and discord. I think that if i got the chance, i would try to change the way of people looking at me, and see if i can get accepted in the community with a second chance.

At the end i wanna say a final sorry for Sorle, Jake_, the community and the admins, taking theír time to take me serious in sits and so on.

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.