Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admins
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: ati
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic behaviour once again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perp-Community I know what you are probably thinking right now that I should piss myself off again, which I can understand but I have already written a lot with some people like Flugs and Tyla Jai my Ban is now 7 months old again and me After this ban I thought about why I take games so seriously and why I make such insults on the internet but not in the real world probably has something to do with internet balls but that's not the point, in any case, I thought about what I am 15 years still a young stupid boy who is just getting to know the world and I've been playing CS: GO for 6-7 years and during this time I was among Toxic people who only insulted such bad things have said as I have partly said them and have noticed that actively playing gun games like csgo have got me used to talking like that on the Internet when I am getting provoked and therefore that I already had a few chances I really had to think about this time and then it occurred to me and after 1 month after my ban I stopped playing computer until December 15, 2021, i.e. 6 months on mine School focused and learned a lot about life via the Internet and so on and it became clear to me what I really did there I know that you probably don't believe me but this time it's the truth, I wrote to old staff flugs and this matter too He tells him that he doesn't care about Perp and that there is no more room in his head for Perp and that he doesn't care whether I get unbanned or not, he lives his life and pursues his goals, but that's why I'm still a young one I'm a boy who would like to be part of the community again, I wrote this appeal again today, I also mentioned that he is always for Funny I thought I tell me to Target me / to provoke I have also sent the whole thing to Tyla Jai and he said I should write an appeal. And here again I would like to apologize to you, although you probably don't believe me anyway, but this time it's true I stopped playing I didn't show myself in the forum or anything else because I pulled it off this time and I would recommend you admins again ask one last time to turn a blind eye if I should make such statements again, which will not happen, I ask you to permanently ban me from the server. I hope I could testify to you, otherwise I wish you all a very nice evening.

Best Regards
zeus

Additional Information: I'm sorry if some things are incomprehensible the Google Translator is not that good .

Status
Not open for further replies.