Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Keiwa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: oscar the shark slayer
Your Roleplay Name: charles hennesy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200267648

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was doing a raid and there was a total of 3 guys in a small room in the shops across from bazzar i was afk after i had died so i didnt get the chance to reply to a f6 if there was one.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Yea so it was a accident while my buddy was lockingpicking 1 guy open the door and stepped to the side the man behind him had his pistol drown out while the guy who open the door pulled a shotgun out. after the first guy stepped to the sied i saw the guy behind him had a pistol and i started shooting he had then stepped to the side to reval another player (the 3rd guy who i accidently killed) he had his backed towards me but it was like a split second cause i was shooting at another guy in the first place complete accident i was shooting his friend who had his gun out infront of him

Reaction score

I was waiting for quite a while for you to come back to get your side of the story. But you didn't come back for quite a while. This does clear things up and I understand a crossfire-situation like this is possible. It's not what the player in-question experienced but it happens.

I do however advise you to take great care in the future, especially with 2.5, as your record is not exactly great.

Status
Not open for further replies.