Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: HEX:DevourBrEaD
Your Roleplay Name: HEX:DevourBrEaD
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457154905

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass Rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: To whom it may concern

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer my heartfelt apologies for my recent behavior on the dark roleplay server. I fully understand and acknowledge the gravity of my actions, specifically the mass RDM (random deathmatch), which was completely inappropriate and against the rules of the server.

First and foremost, I would like to express my deep regret for causing disruption and discomfort to both you and the other members of the community. My actions were thoughtless and impulsive, and I failed to consider the impact they would have on the server's atmosphere and gameplay experience. I recognize that the dark roleplay environment demands respect for the established rules and the efforts that you, as an admin, put into maintaining a balanced and enjoyable environment for all players.

I assure you that my actions were out of character and not reflective of the type of player I strive to be on the server. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am fully committed to making amends. To demonstrate my sincerity, I am willing to accept any consequences that you deem appropriate for my actions, whether that involves a temporary suspension, loss of privileges, or any other form of corrective action.

Moving forward, I am dedicated to adhering to the server's rules and contributing positively to the community. I will take this experience as a valuable lesson in responsible gaming and will actively work towards becoming a more responsible and respectful member of the community. If you would be willing to give me another chance, I promise to uphold the server's values and standards.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my actions and the discomfort they have caused. I appreciate your understanding and patience as I work towards making things right. Thank you for taking the time to read this apology, and I hope we can find a way to move forward positively.

Sincerely,

Hex:DevourBread

Reaction score

Subject: Re: Appeal for Ban on [Server Name]

Dear [Player's Username],

I hope this message finds you well. We appreciate your effort in reaching out to appeal the ban on our [Server Name] GMod server. Our team takes each appeal seriously and thoroughly reviews the circumstances surrounding the ban to ensure fairness and transparency in our decision-making process.

Upon reviewing your appeal, we understand that you utilized an AI language model, specifically ChatGPT, to draft your appeal message. While we acknowledge your intention to present your case in the best possible way, we regret to inform you that we must deny your appeal.

Our server policies are in place to maintain a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. The use of AI-generated content, including appeals, goes against the spirit of open and authentic communication within our community. We encourage our players to express their thoughts and concerns genuinely, as this helps us to understand and address issues effectively.

We understand that bans can be frustrating, but our decision is based on the available evidence and in accordance with our server's rules. We encourage you to take this time to familiarize yourself with our server's guidelines to prevent any future violations. We believe that a respectful and cooperative community benefits everyone involved.

If you have any questions or concerns about our decision, please feel free to reach out to us. While we cannot reconsider the ban appeal, we are open to discussing any misunderstandings or clarifications you may need regarding our server policies.

Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you the best in your future gaming endeavors.

Best regards,

[Your Name][Server Admin/Mod][Contact Information]

Status
Not open for further replies.