Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ('NetherStalkers')ッ™
Your Roleplay Name: Hijuan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28556360

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hacking/Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for hacking, I know it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth and that it ruins the game for everyone, and I know it's not tolerable in any way. I'm not going to come up with lame excuses as to why I did it, I was influenced by some friends at the time into buying cheats and I was dumb enough to give it a try, which resulted in me getting permanently banned on Jan 13, 2019 1:52 PM - it's been a little over two years since then and I've grown a lot in those past two years, both mentally and morally. some of my best memories are from perp, and some of my best friends to this day I got from the perpheads community. I miss playing with my friends and having fun on the server, and I miss all the fond memories with all the great people of the community. a day doesn't go by where I don't think of all the great memories I have on the server, and every time I think to myself how stupid I was to throw away my ticket to this unique one of a kind server because I got tempted into hacking. I know it was idiotic and I know that it was wrong. from the bottom of my heart I could not regret my decision more than I do, I actually thought about making an unban appeal for some time, but I felt ashamed to make one because I know what I did was wrong and I know that I don't deserve another chance. When all this is said I'm truly sorry for my actions and bad sportsmanship. I hope you will consider giving me a chance to prove that I thought alot about my actions and the consequences it came with. There's nothing I want more than to be back playing perp. I started playing in 2014 and i still crave playing perp to this day.

Additional Information: Had to make it again. As the servers got rerolled. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal. Much love ('NetherStalkers')ッ™

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.