Which staff member banned you: TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Justinflacko
Your In-game Name: Justin Carti
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42752609

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

It has been over 2 years since I have been banned because of hacking and I am regretting it ever since I did it. I was quite desperate at the time because I kept losing gun fights and I felt like the only way to get back at it is by cheating instead of taking a legit route. I have spent a very long time on Perpheads and it means a lot to me but I just threw it away like that without clearly thinking about how dumb and dangerous this decision was. I know that it was a selfish idea and im sorry for committing something so stupid. I really had a fun time on Perpheads and i miss playing on it so much.

I'll be instantly ready to comply when it comes to demos or getting my PC checked. My hack lasted a week until I got busted but I still want to apologize to anyone who was affected in any way by my unfair playing especially to all the staff members that were involved in my banning. Im very sorry and I would never consider doing something like that ever again.
I have been playing on Perpheads since 2014 and it grew on me over the years but I cant leave it behind me with knowing that im permabanned.

Additional Comment(s): I just wish that I never cheated and also didn't try to talk myself innocent even though it was obvious that I was cheating. I am extremely sorry for my actions and hope that I'll get another chance. I'll be immediately ready to let an admin check my PC everyday if that's necessary to get back on Perpheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.