Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: KruhNijeMlijeko
Your Roleplay Name: Darren Watkins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128667985

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4 - User opened fire at another player when he was in a shoot out with police because he thought he shot at him. Had a horrible attitude in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The ban shouldnt have been considered at all, since on the clip the admin ( dont know which) is shown shooting at office twice , just before that we were getting raided in office and killed some raiders at the stairs, the cops that was last up there said there is still more flankers that we should watch out for the other side , as im going to the chest a short burst of bullets hits the fire escape door and wall im going to the roof to check out whats going on outside as im on the roof coming near the edge i hear another burst of rounds hit the wall in front of me ( second time he shoots at office in the clip) i crouch beneath the wall and pop up couple seconds later and shoot and kill him with a pistol , the admin (ellie) wouldnt take in my pov and just kept on arguing it in the ticket that i shouldnt have shot back at the guy since he is an admin too , not even sure why was it checked who killed him even tho he was pinned down behind a car and woudve died anyways also in the ban reason it says 'User opened fire at another player when he was in a shoot out with police because he thought he shot at him' when the clip literally shows him shooting up at office which was our base and stated ' Had a horrible attitude in the report. ' when i was just arguing the rulebreak which was nonexistent there since the admin herself in the ticket stated that i should shoot at people when police is near and that they would fine me for that which is an IN CHARACHTER thing not OUT OF CHARACHTER thing to handle.

Reaction score

You're the person on the Office firescape I presume? Why were you spectating the shootout?

Reaction score

You're the person on the Office firescape I presume? Why were you spectating the shootout?
read the text again near the door he shoots at then going up to see whats going on then getting shot at again bullets hitting the ege in front of me , u cant see no cops from the edge of office since the only thing u can see is him from that position , obviously a person would think hes shooting at me

Reaction score
 'horrible attitude in the report. ' when i was just arguing the rulebreak which was nonexistent there since the admin herself in the ticket stated that i should shoot at people when police is near and that they would fine me for that which is an IN CHARACHTER thing not OUT OF CHARACHTER thing to handle.
That's not true and I have no idea why you claim I said that.

UOqvOmm.png

Reaction score

UOqvOmm.png
u say he wasnt shooting at office but he clearly was 2 times so it gives me a reason to shoot back at him, at that point i am involved since he shot at us so it its a police thing to handle in game not you in the ticket , secondly why was it even checked who killed him since in the clip it shows he was surroundded by police and would have died anyways . It doesnt matter if he had intention to shoot at us but he 'SHOT' at us that just says enough

Reaction score

UOqvOmm.png
you just keep on going around the fact he shot at office twice hitting near me just so u word it that way thati heard shots outside and shot him which isnt the case , he shot my direction im gonna return fire

Reaction score
try going outside find a first cop an shooting a couple rounds near him and see what happens just a clear example

Reaction score
As I explained to you several times and what another admin tried to explain to you for almost an hour yesterday; you can not involve yourself in a shoot out with the raider while they're in a shoot out with police because you risk your own life.

Reaction score
As I explained to you several times and what another admin tried to explain to you for almost an hour yesterday; you can not involve yourself in a shoot out with the raider while they're in a shoot out with police because you risk your own life.
No , its just defending own property sinche he sent shots at us ur going around that again which would make it different if i just saw somone off the roof and shot him which would be 3.4 but ur going around that he shot at us which gives me a reason to shoot him

Reaction score
Make sure you're in the correct folder, the demo has to be there: garrysmod\data\phdemos

Reaction score

You should not have sat watching from the Office building in the first place as there was clearly a shootout ongoing which doesn't involve you and you decided to put your life at risk by standing watching it. As for you saying you couldn't see any cops, it's clearly evident the shootout involved cops due to the multiple Police cars parked exactly in the area of the shootout. You chose to involve yourself in a shootout which you didn't need to be a part of.
@Hayden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.