Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Eistee von Aldi
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Abu-Almani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590796330

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User attacked and killed another player for touching his props in his store. He followed the player out of his shop and to the car dealer while punching him more than 10 times and then eventually killed him and finished him off when the guy tried to defend himself. The user started a shoot-out with police which ended up in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I once again find myself in the futile pursuit of justice. This time arguing another 2.5 ban and a escalated gunfight.

First here is a full clip of the incident, unfortunately missing my audio in the demo part.

The ban reason states:
User attacked and killed another player for touching his props in his store.
So "touching" props is wrong, I did say so myself, but i meant displacing them of course. Also it states I killed the player for it, which is where I failed to make my point with ellie.

I tried to argue in the F6 that there is a gradual difference between punching a player unconcious, beating them with a low dmg meele, high damage meele, or just straight up murdering them with a gun.
When you beat someone with your fists, they go red screen almost for full 5min and there is enough time to revivie them. But I was told, because they might not be revived in time, punching someone unconcious 9.1 is the same as murdering them 9.5

He followed the player out of his shop and to the car dealer while punching him more than 10 times
this part is true, I believe I gave him more warnings than punches

and then eventually killed him and finished him off when the guy tried to defend himself
So this part contains a grammatical error. I can not kill him and then finish him off again.
Also I actually never did finish him off, he died from a clean 2 tap, because my aim is crisp and the hk 45ct packs a good punch, as seen here:

more importantly "defend himself" in this case, means pulling a revolver and killing me. What am I supposed to do, when he escalates it to a gunfight by pulling a weapon and even fired the first shot?

The user started a shoot-out with police which ended up in his death.
I was very confident I could win and just burn dna and pretend nothing happened, but then TFU pulled up

Reaction score

While there is the potential to appreciate pushing the guy and starting a little squabble because he was being irritating, it is nonetheless completely unnecessary to beat the shit out of him and continue chasing after him when he was already running away. The user was hardly in the way and he was just messing with some props - it isn't really that deep and certainly doesn't require you pulverising them into pâté.

more importantly "defend himself" in this case, means pulling a revolver and killing me. What am I supposed to do, when he escalates it to a gunfight by pulling a weapon and even fired the first shot?
He never fired a shot and may well not have if you had retreated. His only clear intention in pulling the weapon was to try and act in self-defence because you were chasing him unnecessarily. He has no choice but to pull a firearm - his escalation wasn't disproportionate, yours was.

I was very confident I could win and just burn dna and pretend nothing happened, but then TFU pulled up
You can see the TFU SWAT Van driving towards industrial while you are chasing him and beating him down. At that point it's clear you should of stopped but you were so blinded by the red mist to avenge your fallen shelving unit.

Also:
I once again find myself in the futile pursuit of justice.
So this part contains a grammatical error.
Doesn't support your argument at all and just comes across as entitled and rude.

Reviewed with @A1L , @SamSN , @Aquaa , @3izu and @flugs
@Dave also gave advice to @Ellie at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.