Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: Atilla ツ
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic behaviour once again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dear team member and community, I know that you are probably thinking "The boy was toxic again and again why should he be unbanned" well I think the ban is very unfair, although it is already 2 half months ago already blatant how fast the time passes but I didn't want to talk about it now.

It's about my ban on May 19, 2021 because I was banned for it because I said "Kill yourself" to a player in a role-play situation and I also meant that in-game and not in real life as the whole server now thinks I have before I said that I said "Enjoy Report" and about 2-3 minutes later I just talked to him again what it was that he impounded my car several times for no reason because I only wanted 1 fix and nothing more and because my friends too needed help in the situation so I was under time pressure and only wanted 1 fix for my car and he didn't give me that and instead of repairing it, impounded my car because it was apparently parked illegally in front of the RC station and when he did that I started to get angry, of course, ingame because it's a role-play situation, yelling at him ingame what that was about and then the friend of the roadcrew player came and took the right to attack me hn hit back and then the roadcrew driver hit me that I automatically fall to the ground and when I got up I started to discuss what this should be again with him and explained to him why I attacked his friend, which he again ignored and then I said 1 time "Enjoy Report" and about 2-3 minutes later I wanted to pick up my car from the RC station and asked him again when we were alone what the whole shit was about earlier and he kept saying that he was forced towing it, which I can understand perfectly if a car is parked illegally but therefore I only wanted 1 fix, he repeated several times that he had to do that then I said 1 time "oh you know what kill yourself" and then just ran away it was taken seriously as an OOC and freezete me with his (moderator-gun) and asked me what that was about then I said what the problem would be we are in a role-play situation, I have zero Talked to OOC and also apologized directly on site for the fact that he viewed it as OOC, then I left and in about 30 minutes my friend came flying online and tpped me on a roof and asked me what would have happened exactly and therefore I wasn't like that I can speak English well, I couldn't explain it to him as exactly as in this appeal and then he banned me from the server for 2 years.

Why I didn't have this dispute much earlier was the reason because immediately after I quickly banned me that we both talked about all of this again and he said that life goes on and that PerpHeads is just a server and not mine Life and about it I just thought about it and in the last 2 months I concentrated on the last days of school, which was even very positive on my grades. I got 11 2 and 3 3 which is very good in Germany.

What I really want to say is that I am very sorry if you have seen this as an OOC. It's really hard to believe, but I would like to ask you and the server team to turn a blind eye and if really something like that again happens that i immediately request a direct permanent ban, thank you very much for listening have a nice night.

Additional Information: With the next mistake I would accept an immediate PERMA ban and no longer deal with the server until I am 18 years old.
Atilla ~15
And grew up

Reaction score

Disputes require evidence, please provide evidence in this dispute

Reaction score

You're not going to be unbanned. It was clear it was meant OOCly, you also had multiple instances of being toxic. You as an individual have made multiple people not wish to play the server with how you acted.

My opinion on the matter here is still mine and every staff member's to this day.

@Hayden @Hendricks @Double J @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.