Hey PerpHeads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello PerpHeads-Community, we you see I was banned again but this time for 2 years I can promise you that I didn't wish anyone on the days "Cancer" or other things. It was a stupid situation where both people reacted stupidly when we yelled at each other ingame I said "kill yourself" to the person who happened to be a moderator in the ingame voice according to @flugs I would have spoken OOC but he didn't think I spoke OOC because I wrote in the LOCAL chat that I did before the person now reports only that was meant OOC I couldn't write it in the LOOC or in the OOC chat because I asked @flugs that he ban me first so that I don't mess with any people that was fine with me didn't want to say it in the in-game voice and therefore wrote it in the LOCAL chat a few minutes later after I wrote that we snapped at each other again and nd I tried to fix the problem but it didn't work and then said in the in-game voice "kill yourself" and that's why I was banned for 2 years. I just wanted to tell you that I really didn't want anyone or anything bad.

Reaction score
I personally don't know the situation or what happened. If you feel it was handled incorrect or the admins/mods maybe miss understood what happened with you maybe you could make a PRIVATE message with the admin team and the handling mod (flugs) And possibly resolve the situation there. Threads like this will not really get you anywhere since you was on extremely thin ice anyway.
Anyways if you appeal good luck with your appeal. Tbh you shouldn't be banned if you told someone to "kys" Its a video game and if you take what someone says online literally you are kind of a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.