Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: BPHMT
Your Roleplay Name: Axel Ent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160695669

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "Allegedly 3.4" 3.4 - User was under gunpoint and failed to follow the commands that were given to him

Why should this appeal be considered?: When you review the clip you can see me already moving to the medical station NPC to resupply the medical gear (2 or 3 bandages and 2 stimpacks from what I remember), The moment I realize (which is around the 3rd time in less then 2 seconds) someone is telling us inside PD to put our hands up (I turn around), At this point I do see the gun, but its not aimed anywhere close to me. On top of that, There was no reason for a break out as the suspect they tried to break out was not going in for 7+ years. Therefore Maia broke the rules themselves. When confronted about this they jumped on a high horse and started being disrespectful in the ticket saying things alike "Ahahaha Sure mate" and "Feel free to make a complaint mate" -- Which 1st of all I want to address with this : I am not your mate @Maia, You're terrible at RP in a serious RP server.
And 2nd of all : In my opinion you should not be holding staff when you fail to RP properly and break rules yourself and can't stand people confronting you about this even when its in a respectful manner.

Additional Information: I did not receive any prior information that I was going to receive a Ban even when I kindly asked for them. Maia was being very rude and Ignorant in the F6 which they created themselves. Therefore a Staff complaint will be filed as well as they are not capable of doing their duties as a member of the staff team correctly.

Reaction score
I have an entire clip of the F6 ticket as well if people like to review that, As I will be off to work soon feel free to send me a message on discord @iAmJustJinx and Ill send it over there ASAP.

Reaction score
After reviewing the clip, the possibility of the evidence being elaborately cropped stands. Do you have the footage showing more of the situation before The beginning of the video?

Reaction score
Now If possible could you also request Maia to upload their demo to see if they ever actually pointed it at me instead of the other officers?

Reaction score

A huge portion of this befits the description of staff complaint. As much as it stands all evidence points towards you hearing "Hands up" and running.

Reviewed with @steelo and @Aquaa