Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Faitツ GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Sierra Falcone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot cops without a valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: As it says shooting cops without a reason which I don't understand as you can see here the medic has a DNA gun on one of the bodies I have killed where you can also hear Filip say "they have DNA" which means I ofc think they have DNA when there's a medic standing with DNA gun on the bodies. When I shoot the cop here I ofc think I have been warranted as the medic has a DNA gun at the body so I shoot him. The reason why I'm at the bazaar and not hiding is that I was AFK in Filip's bazaar shop and when I go out this cop turned on his indicators and he runs towards me and as he does that I ofc think he has seen me and want to arrest me for 9.5 where I do the thing anyone would do and I shoot him bc I thought I was warranted.

Additional Information: hope this would be considered with some clips to show my perspective of the situation
If I should be punished for anything I agree with a warning for 3.4 as I returned but I don't see why I should be banned for 2.5. I see that the last time I got a ban for 2.5 was a week ago which means I would say that I should, either way, have gotten a warning for 2.5 rather than ban and I find this funny because we had our fight in OOC earlier and I think that's why you took the report I'm not saying you should do something different but I just find it funny that out of 5-7 admins on you take the report?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there as a cop. You guys (Don't know who exactly) killed 3 cops at Bazaar. After arriving on scene we sent a BOLO on your car in which you drove away after the first shootout. Then when me, another cop and medic where taking DNA and removing bodies, you decided to come back (in the same car) and shoot us. Attracting more attention and therefore breaking 3.4 as well 2.5. Also irrelevant, but thanks to the useless medic we only managed to get only one DNA result.

Reaction score
I was there as a cop. You guys (Don't know who exactly) killed 3 cops at Bazaar. After arriving on scene we sent a BOLO on your car in which you drove away after the first shootout. Then when me, another cop and medic where taking DNA and removing bodies, you decided to come back (in the same car) and shoot us. Attracting more attention and therefore breaking 3.4 as well 2.5. Also irrelevant, but thanks to the useless medic we only managed to get only one DNA result.
We wanted to make sure you didnt take dna and we wanted to come back and molo the bodies as i think someone had a molo in their storage and we wanted to make sure no dna could be taken

Reaction score

Your Excuse to come back because you wanted to molotov the bodies yet already far away from the area. By the time you left to coming back the medic and police would already have gotten DNA. Killing them just left more DNA behind.

3.4 Will also be added to your ban reason.

Reviewed with @A1L , Myself, @MiniRaze and @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.