Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.4 - User exchanged in-character funds for OOC Items.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i literally just didn't do it lol

i explained the situation to dank so here's the steam logs of that and this is literally what happened

bbLFDKk.png

i was trying to flip these leaves to orgmates because if i sold them for example 1.2k each - which jamie has bought for before - i would've ended up with an extra 500k to gamble

u can ask my mates - jamie among other people - they will all tell u i was considering just selling my car and using that money on slots, like i did with the 1mil i got from free spins a couple months back because i dont really care about perp, i said this as soon as i got it and u could probably even check my chat logs to see i said it on the server but i dont remember if i definitely did or didnt, i said i was just gonna quit the server after this because its obviously irritating to have this happen

heres the demo of when i joined the server to when the mugging happened

and heres my paypal logs for pretty much the past month to show my activity, the demo time was 28th december at 22:34 - can explain any transaction here but a lot of them are personal irl stuff which i don't want to get into much detail with, but ill give a vague overview - notice how there's NOTHING ON THE DAY IT HAPPENED BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO WHAT I'M BEING ACCUSED OF

yk2JMge.png

the only evidence used in the ban is the logs, remi's demo, and the idea of "inconsistencies" in the story - i don't know how you're expecting perfect accuracy from either side in explaining a two-week old situation on perp where there really wasn't much nuance or detail to it or anything particularly memorable - after checking the demo what i said was perfectly accurate other to what happened (other than the chest thing - why would i remember every detail perfectly) so idk what inconsistencies there could possibly be other than remi not remembering a two-week old situation entirely perfectly which isn't exactly enough evidence to issue a year ban for real world trading

i just do not fucking understand the idea that any of this can be perceived as real world trading when all the evidence points to me just being mugged - i falsely placed my trust in a friend of a long-time friend and he benefitted from it, that's what perp is and people shouldn't be banned for it lol

cba having my time wasted and being falsely framed as a rulebreaker likely because tiny was upset i made complaints on him and one of them has been sustained

Additional Information: don't bother asking me to come on TS because I'm not gonna be at home, came back as soon as I could just to do this and then go back and I won't be able to access a PC where I'll be, only just got back from isolating with covid at my girlfriend's place

Reaction score

After reviewing the situation's timeline of events and all evidence provided and following input from other members of administration, myself and @Efan have reached the conclusion that the ban is valid as there is a strong reason to believe that funds/items outside of the server were exchanged for in-game funds and that the mugging was a method of disguising said transaction.

If you wish for a more in-depth explanation for the reasoning as to why this dispute was denied, please create an forum PM with myself and @Efan

Status
Not open for further replies.