Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.2 - Failure to act honestly when questioned about a situation. Communication using third party applications.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i cba puttiing effort into arguing this anymore so i'm just going to list to you why the 3.2 section of my ban is an absolute joke

this is what i admitted to
A0rk6Pa.png

we made an informal agreement out of character on what we were going to do and then carried it out in-character but then i got mugged - AS SHOWN BY THE VIDEO OF WHAT HAPPENED

NOTHING HERE IS UNNATURAL - EVERY BASE IS COVERED IN CHARACTER, WE MADE CONTACT IN CHARACTER, AGREED ON EVERYTHING IN CHARACTER, AND DIRECTLY FOLLOWED THIS IMPLEMENTATION INTO THE RULES IN 3.31 TRANSACTIONS:

xelgdwT.png

Agreements to perform a transaction may be made on external websites such as “The Internet” section of the forums, but the full transaction must take place in-character and follow the in-character rules.

if necessary i can show the entire forum conversation detailing what i admitted to therefore showing the only evidence they had of me "metagaming" being disgustingly false

raw demo https://mega.nz/file/JnYSVTDQ#NoHt7N8_rGDVu6fH6CX49qJpr97JyBFQSnezVGICoyA

Additional Information: i followed the rule exactly as it's listed man its so much effort to keep arguing at this stage i've just been falsely banned

the 1.4 section of the ban is also false as it was issued for "time wasted" - however wasn't the only time waste in this scenario placing a false ban in the first place? this whole thing is avoided if i'm not falsely banned initially so realistically the investigating staff just wasted their own time

Last edited:
Reaction score

I am given to understand our problems with the demo, the video and the whole situation have been explained to you at length, so I will not go into much detail here. Given the way the transaction was planned up to the point where you interacted in-game, we have no doubts you were metagaming and that most or all of your in-character decisions were dictated by a conversation you had using a third party, which by your own admission you were using. Having spent a lot of time speaking to the staff team, reading conversations with yourself and other staff members and having been invited to the PM, we have decided to deny your dispute.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.