Warning Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Before any admin tries to forum warn me for doublepost, there's a reason i reposted this.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex/ Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luke / Luke Person, Venomine / Lamar Carter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7218412
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was a paramedic and said over radio something that was apparently misuse of radio, Luke Person then gunpointed me at bazaar and arrested me for "misuse of goverment equipment" i feel that the user should be either banned/warned for his actions, it was NOT appropiate to use his firearm against a harmless paramedic for misuse of radio. I feel that the user has misused his firearm and shouldn't receive a ban.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!GQAR0LjS!A11F5mutJ3upesWcsDS0zqFmjQuHsZzn2S_YIglV488
Tick: Around 20k before end.

Alright, so i was warned for 3.19, and i believe that luke and venomine should be warned for 4.1, even though i tried to drive away as a medic i was NOT a danger to the public anyhow.. The decision was wrong in my eyes, and i believe they should be warned. It is not a danger "driving" away as a medic when being arrested for no reason, i also believe they should be warned for excessive force... As they arrested and demoted and warranted and raided a medic cause of "misuse of radio" which is pretty fucking stupid.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Luke has misused his firearm on a paramedic which is unarmed and can not be armed. He should atleast recieve a warning for his actions taken.

Reaction score
Take this into consideration. I know because of the game mod medics cant carry any weapons!
But watched from the real world eyes, medic could carry as many weapons as a normal citizen.

Reaction score
"They did indeed use their firearms, but I do not feel that a warning or ban is needed here. I think that due to you not cooperating with Luke and Lamar gave them enough reason to pull out their guns since they had no other way stopping you."

Should they start a pursuit against you because you're not doing your job properly?

"but I do not feel that a warning or ban is needed"

From what I can see you're just angry that you got a warning and they didn't.

Reaction score
"They did indeed use their firearms, but I do not feel that a warning or ban is needed here. I think that due to you not cooperating with Luke and Lamar gave them enough reason to pull out their guns since they had no other way stopping you."

Should they start a pursuit against you because you're not doing your job properly?

+Support this.
This douche bag also told me to "Get on my knees" when I was on my knees he kept screaming and yelling at me whilst I'm an unarmed citizen outside the PD.

He then shoots me whilst I AM complying outside the police department and I was unarmed.

I have no clue how he was accepted to be a LT

Reaction score
Alright after speaking to some people about the situation it is clear that you got raided because you should've been arrested, that is why they raided you. Why they used SWAT is probably due to them being scared about you shooting.

Reaction score

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.