Ban Request on Tadgee And Jimmy Henway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Samジ/ Sam Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadge
His/Her SteamID: not sure could an admin please tell me
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished because he broke 6.3 And 2.2 and 1.1 and 3.4 Player decided as you can see in the demo to say things such as "nice driving dick head" and "you fat prick" i decide to follow them and they call me a "cunt" and continuously swear at me. I follow them to subs storage when they start hitting me with a baseball bat, i then pull out my gun (as a threat) to let them know i'm armed, he gets in his car then gets out again and starts beating me to death with his bat which is 2.1 and 2.5 killing me over following them and calling them a name once even after they called me many things, however it is very unrealistic to kill someone over me following them and maybe bumping in to them once or twice they also broke 3.4 as he knew i had a gun on me. He broke 6.4 by killing me right in front of an NPC and in an extremely public area. i do not feel that his friend deserves a ban as he did nothing wrong and broke no rules.

This BR was requested by @Swiper The Fox to show what happened, i would also like my full barettaa refunded please.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: not needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
And why would you follow them and keep ramming their car? And then hit his car with your fist? Confused.

Reaction score
I just want to point out that your charge of 1.1 is invalid as the basic conduct rules do not apply in character, as seen here.

1.0 Basic Conduct Rules

All users within this community are expected to adhere and are subject to the following rules of conduct. These rules will be enforced at all times, including instances where a user is communicating with someone who is not a part of this community; In-Character gameplay is exempt from the Basic Conduct Rules.

It could also be understood why they tried to attack you with the bat. If someone follows you in a real setting, the average response would be to call the cops or retaliate. They chose the second option and probably felt it was in self defence. Even though how they ignored the NPC was out of line. Also, if it weren't in front of the NPC, I don't see what they did wrong, he got you from behind with the bat, the first hit would have you on the ground, possibly with a concussion, and since you didn't have your gun out, they had no reason not to do it besides the NPC.

The last rule quote in the video is also wrong, unless Tadge somehow broke the rule on not taking hostages in bank robberies.

Also, don't try to blame your driving on the car. The MX-5 has great handling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support. You got but hurt because Tadgee rekt you. You clearly wanted to ram him on purpose. In real life that would be dangerouse and i would take that like a threat. It dosn't matter if you had a gun, Tadgee rekt you, Don't fuck with Tadgee end of story. P.S a ban request on yourself gg

Reaction score
Let's start off with 1.1
1.1 is an 'out of character' rule, meaning you cannot possibly be punished for breaking it In Character, as is shown in the video, with Tadgee repeatedly swearing at you.
2.1 I'm not entirely sure about what you mean. Is it unrealistic for him to go into his car, then jump out again? Or would you rather think that it's 2.3, as it can be seen as a sort of bug abuse, since he gets stuck inside you for a couple of seconds, which may or may not have been his objective, as it allowed him to knock you out.
2.5 I don't see any excessive negativity here. You attacked him by ramming his vehicle, and even pulled a gun on him. He has a perfectly valid reason to want to take you out, especially considering that you're a threat to him.
3.4 I cannot disagree with. Tadgee should indeed not have attacked you while he knew that you had a firearm.
6.4 (I assume that you actually mean 6.3) Isn't certain. The NPC may have been dealt with after your death, though that'd require some checking. If the NPC weren't dealt with, then I cannot disagree with it, either.

Now, let's move onto something else. I have a couple of questions for you.
First, why would you run a red light (3.22) in order to chase them? They helped you get unstuck (which you even asked them to), and just bit of swearing isn't an entirely valid reason. (They also had no reason to run the red light, which you should've added to the ban request)
After running the red light, why did you attempt to ram/pit maneuver their vehicle? Your own would most likely also be damaged (3.15), and you didn't appear to have a valid reason to do so.
Third, why would you proceed to stop on the highway, and even make illegal u-turns? (3.22 once again) Like mentioned previously, the fact that they swore at you simply isn't a valid reason.
Fourth, why would you ignore the NPC yourself? You pulled a gun, then proceeded to ignore the NPC, and continue going after Tadgee. (6.3)

As for certain, I can only see two (maybe three) rules broken by Tadgee, with you breaking 3 yourself (one of those rules being broken twice). I, however, will only agree on a warning to Tadgee, rather than a ban. So you could say;
+support to a warning, -support to a ban.

Alex

Rule 1.1 states:
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
It does not state that it is a OOC chat rule but it is, you can swear just as much as you want ic. So that rule wasn't broken.
Neither was
Rule 2.1 states:
2.1 Play Realistically-This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

Rule 2.5 might of broken as he started disrespecting you. And i agree he should receive a warning for that. But he had a good reason of beating you up as you had just threatened him infront of npcs, which 6.3 does not count as he was hitting you in self-defense.
Rule 2.5 states:
2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Broken rules, 3.4 and 2.5
3.4 as he started hitting you for no valid reason and 2.5 as he started disrespecting you constantly causing problems (1.4).

He should be warned for 3.4, 2.5, 1.4 but not 2.1, 6.3, 1.1, as he can disrespect you in character. And it's not unrealistic to beat someone up...

Reaction score
Ok, So.

1.1 - It applies for out of character and not in-character.

3.4 - Well, he did break 3.4 as he knew he had a firearm but,he was not holding it and Tadge had the confidence to kill him.

2.1 - You kept punching and ramming their car. Is that realistic?

2.5 - Your fault, ramming and punching his car.

6.3 - It was your fault, you punched his car again to get him out and kill you but he was fast enough to kill you.

3.15 - You kept ramming his car which there was no reason for, anyway he kinda helped you get out when your stuck. Also running a red light without a valid reason? ...

For me, Its Neutral. I don't think Tadgee should get a ban, but I will say its better off with a warning.

Case Closed For Me..

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are clearly trying to ram him. The MX-5 Miata is one of the best handeling cars on the server, and even though he told you to fuck off you should have, because chasing him for that kind of reason is dumb. So if you were to act smart and calmly and just drive away, you wouldn't have died and this BR wouldn't even be here.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Okay, I don't think you understand what 1.1 means fully so let me explain.
It means that out of character all abuse, hate, discrimination and other means to abuse players will not be tolerated. However, whilst in-character it is completely alowed within your roleplay persona. Any kind of in-character 'abuse' of sorts is allowed therefore that accusation is invalid.

Imagine this in real life, someone calls you a 'cunt' or 'prick' - So what? You follow their car on the wrong side of the highway, putting not only your life but theirs and other peoples at risk to somewhat get 'payback'. You're the one in the wrong here Sam, you risked your life, breaking 3.4 several times - You broke 3.22 (Highway Driving) and all this could of been avoided if you just ignored him.

The 3.4 accusation on Tadge? You know what, he was visibly armed with a baseball bat and was hitting you directly in the face; you had no chance to even think about taking out your firearm and he got three clear shots on you to knock you unconscious. Again, you're the one at fault here - You quite clearly bated him into getting out of the car several times, by punching it. Etc.

To be quite honest, I feel you should be banned for this.

3.4 - You drove on the wrong side of the highway due to someone calling you names. You risked your life and other peoples by doing this, and rammed into a car unrealistically due to invalid reasons.

3.22 - Drove on the wrong side of the highway several times without a valid reason.

2.1 - Absolute un-realistic actions displayed by you here.

3.15 - You took no realistic thinking into the damage of your car.

I'd like to say to @Tadge - Make sure that when killing someone infront of an NPC that you fully threaten their lives and understand that they're somewhat 'real' people so you must take extra-caution whilst doing things infront of them.

Reaction score
m46zy.jpg

Reaction score
I was their with tadgee. As soon as tadge killed him/made him unconscious I tied up the NPC and fled the scene.

Reaction score
pending2.png

You Ban Request in now under review, thank you for submitting it. All testimonies and staff opinions will be taken into account.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432899899,1432899143][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Tadgee did nothing wrong exept helping you and running a red light which he will be warned for. He infact had every right to make an illegal u-turn on the highway as his life was endangered by you, he had a right to threaten you with a bat and he "knocked you over" with the vehicle door but he really shouldn't have done that.

You however will be banned for 2 days as you broke 3.22 - by running a red light and making an illegal u-turn without a valid reason, 3.15 - by not taking the servere damage to your vehicle into account, 2.5 - for trying to serverely hurt a person for insulting you, 6.3 - for pulling a gun on a person next to an NPC and not dealing with him soon enough.

I think @JarredInator made a good point with his image here.

Status
Not open for further replies.