Ban Request / Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shortyzz His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Its organisation, the only thing i know is that Jarred Johnsen is in it. His/Her SteamID: Reason: They burned down their shop because i called them a retard when they ran in my shop, jumped on all the guns, saying the shop was shitty and then be butthurt and treatening me when i call the guy that was yelling the loudest a retard, in real life a guy wouldn't be so pissed of at all and trow a molotov in a store?! In my eyes this was [excuse me for my language] a giant dick move and stupid reason of acting like this, its just seeking trouble. I had about 150-200k worth of guns in there and because one guy is feeling really offended for nothing, it all burned down. Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/32iq0sq1y6...2015-23-44.dem https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymf5qebsi3...2016-23-44.dem The first one should have all the evidence but the second one is just the ending , just to be sure i added it.
Also i would like a refund of the guns i lost, its unacceptable.

Reaction score
This is not entirely true. We had a whole other reason to torch your shop, but calling us fucking retards did further the cause. I will have to watch your demo first before I comment further.

Reaction score
You shouldn't be going round shops setting them alight just because they are competition. In real life, pet shops don't go round slaughtering each others pets to ruin their business.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
You shouldn't be going round shops setting them alight just because they are competition. In real life, pet shops don't go round slaughtering each others pets to ruin their business.
I can imagine that. Fuck.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I believe this will be handled perfectly well by the staff team.
I dont know exactly who trew the molotov and i dont know if the staff finds it necessary to ban that specific guy but my top priority is actually the refund of my guns if possible or money instead of it (i prefer the second option).
Once again thank you swiper for taking your time to handle the situation since it took quite long and you were just fine with it, 10/10, like it should have been handled from the beginning

Reaction score
It is McDounh Biker Gang or something... But samie and some more are in there...
And Dominic i hope you get your stuff back dude, +Support on the Refund, cant say anything bout the Ban Request, cant watch the demos XD btw good luck

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
It is McDounh Biker Gang or something... But samie and some more are in there...
And Dominic i hope you get your stuff back dude, +Support on the Refund, cant say anything bout the Ban Request, cant watch the demos XD btw good luck
Yeah i asked swiper to do the situation that ...somebody else e.e.... should have done but he handled it perfectly. I got their organisation but apparently the trower was someone of a other gang, still not sure who.... however i also hope i get my stuff back and i appriciate the + Support! =)
Have a nice day!

Reaction score
The reason why I have asked for this to be completed on the forums is so that the evidence and demo can be produced as it is not known who did it originally. As when there is a major issue I and others will ask for demos to be uploaded as we can not get to the bottom of the issue as there may be to many people and no one owning up to it at the time. If the previous comments are directed to me for not completing this issue in game, I can ask for a demo if I do not know who has caused the issue and I can not get down to who done it. Its much better for in game rp to get a ban request as the person will be banned if the post is true and accurate.

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity - Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
The reason why I have asked for this to be completed on the forums is so that the evidence and demo can be produced as it is not known who did it originally. As when there is a major issue I and others will ask for demos to be uploaded as we can not get to the bottom of the issue as there may be to many people and no one owning up to it at the time. If the previous comments are directed to me for not completing this issue in game, I can ask for a demo if I do not know who has caused the issue and I can not get down to who done it. Its much better for in game rp to get a ban request as the person will be banned if the post is true and accurate.
No problem, i get it in your perspective , however it has been dealt with and i hope 1 of the (4?) owners will respond on this.
But once again no problem, you didn't really see everything and demo's would be the only way for a accurate story.So i get your decision.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
2.5 Excessive Negativity - Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.
So if im correct and please tell if me i'm wrong but... they weren't allowed to just burn down the store since it was such a extreme move ?
Atleast thats as far as i can get it, that molotoving a store is a last resort like if shot back and trew flashbangs and grenades near their members , then they could molotov my store but since i didn't so any act of violence towards them when it happened except for calling them a retard because they were not behaving themself and insulting me and my store. Correct me if im wrong.

Reaction score
+support for the refund because i think its not an good enough reason to burn down an shop because you told that they are retards because they where doing things you did not want to happen in youre shop correct?can't say anything about the ban request because i can't watch the demo at the moment.

Reaction score
Unnecessary due to recently recrieved information from blackdown [this post not the refund request]

Reaction score
Well thank you for wasting 30 minutes. I watched 2 demos both of them showed me nothing except you standing crafting and going to your drug spot.

There was no molotov thrown in the two demos

So I must deny your refund request

Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.