Ban Request: Shortyzz & Swenorman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [SG] Paralyzed / Anthony Cavezza

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Swenorman / Moa Bern - Shortyzz / Dominic Johnsen (STEAM_0:1:24995783)

His/Her SteamID: Swenorman (STEAM_0:0:61335912) - Shortyzz (STEAM_0:1:24995783)

Reason: Breaking rule 3.4 & Rule 2.1 - Constantly cop baiting by driving back and forth over the intersection, crossing red lights multiple times, yelling "piggy piggy" a numerous times. Make U-turns on the road just to cross the red lights again in front of a speed enforcer. I decided not to give them any attention, as it was quite obviously they were playing unrealistically and baiting only.

Evidence: Demo download: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/516f300c305a857bd4359ca16a292024/

- TICK 1500 - Is where it all starts, and I'm just watching as you can see not provoking anything they do it all themselves.
- TICK 4500 - Dominic Johnsen joins Garo & Moa in doing their little fail-rp.

Reaction score
dude... we did a drag race on those 2 lanes. And i got away. it was around 12pm and there were barely People online. Nobody is going to make s big deal out of it.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
dude... we did a drag race on those 2 lanes. And i got away. it was around 12pm and there were barely People online. Nobody is going to make s big deal out of it.
oh yes. maybe ask the persons why they did it instead of being mad about your own ban request and trying to catch everyone for everything ingame. You are 20 Years and should learn to grow up. Im not the first one that will tell you this

Reaction score
First of all: let's not make this a 2nd ban request just to keep swearing to each other.
I am watching the demo as soon as I get from school.
But please be respectful to each other. You both must have better things to do.

Regards,

Bonz000

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
Just. Stop. If I can't make a ban request now because you made one against me, then lol. Whenever I asked you guys why you keep driving through a red light, speeding and reckless driving I simply didn't receive any answer only answer I got was from Garo who said "Yes many reasons". You seem to make things more personal than I am, while I am simply reporting you breaking server rules. The player count on the server shouldn't matter and decide how you should roleplay unless an owner has told you it's okay to break server rules because there's only so little people. You kept yelling that I was the one that kept lurking around you, following you, and this demo will prove otherwise.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:
First of all: let's not make this a 2nd ban request just to keep swearing to each other.

Regards,

Bonz000
"First of all: let's not make this a 2nd ban request just to keep swearing to each other." If someone breaks the server rules themselves, why shouldn't I be allowed to post a ban request against that person? Just because he posted one against me, won't stop me from reporting rule breakers.

- Oh, also the only one to constantly call me names or swear is Shortyzz fyi.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Regards,

Bonz000
okay im not going to respond to you anymore since you haven proven you are immature

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Regards,

Bonz000
Okay.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Regards,

Bonz000
I tell you again. You are 20 years old and you act like a kid and thats just the truth.
Im not swearing or calling you names for nothing. Act mature, stop defending yourself with meaningless facts and dont hate on every comment. Stop.It.Now.

Reaction score
Bonz000 said:

Regards,

Bonz000
Paralyzed, READ: But please be respectful to each other. You both must have better things to do.
I am talking to you BOTH! I never said that you should not make a ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.