Ban request Hung Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shortyzz
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ShamWow
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39057968
Reason: He most likely metagamed while being mugged, i took his phone ,tied and gagged him and ''suddenly'' his friends show up and shoot me and rescue him. Claiming he was meeting him at the bar ( nobody ever does that as far as i've seen) and inmediatly came in the warehouse on purpose with attack stance already enabled. Doesn't seem like that of a coincident to me.
Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/je07mxfpgb...2015-04-14.dem

Reaction score
I was the administrator that responded to the report. I'd like a demo from Lewiso, he was the guy that came into the building and shot Shortyzz, The demo will be able to show it from Lewiso's perspective.

EDIT:

You do not need to upload a demo Lewis, I watched Short's demo in drive mode and I was able to see your actions, you looked around the docks for Hung. However it was weird you pulled the gun and went into attack stance before you went inside the building he was in, what made you do that?

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
I was the administrator that responded to the report. I'd like a demo from Lewiso, he was the guy that came into the building and shot Shortyzz, The demo will be able to show it from Lewiso's perspective.

EDIT:

You do not need to upload a demo Lewis, I watched Short's demo in drive mode and I was able to see your actions, you looked around the docks for Hung. However it was weird you pulled the gun and went into attack stance before you went inside the building he was in, what made you do that?
Not necessary anymore

Reaction score
I was looking for hung, because we were meant to be meeting at the bar i ran to the bar and he was nowhere to be seen. also as i turned up his car was crashed, not parked properly nor was it even in a parking space i then looked around with Arnold and could not find him. I
Then i noticed the doors on the yellow building were shut, normally the big bay door is open, this is when i pulled my gun out because there was a chance he was being robbed or taken hostage as i ran into the room looking around i see hung crouching on the floor held at gunpoint this is when i opened fire.

Reaction score
I'm satisfied that they weren't metagaming, one reason for that is that Arnold Gerkin was with them and I feel I can trust him to not be metagaming, second of all, the facts add up correctly. The car was crashed near the wall, the only logical place was really the warehouse.

Did seem extremely fishy, and I am happy you posted this Shortyzz, however, this time I think it was just by chance they found you.

denied.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.