Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puma123/Jack Noah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: -

1. WeizeboyNL
/Rendall Marcus
His/Her SteamID: -

1. STEAM_0:0:56214097
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So it all started when i saw him jaywalking, I was going to talk to him, but he didn't stop walking. I followed him to the garage. He then started an unnecessary chase.

For some reason @shaun tried to help him out. :p

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/2dae27220477b49d74128dff3d18029e/

Tick:
At 25000 he broke 3.24
At 25347 he said "Do you want to get banned". The reason I gunpointed him was because he endangered the public. He then tried to run me over, so I shot his tyres.
He also threatened me with a permaban for some reason.
At 26000 he told me that all I did was BS.

I didn't bother chasing Shaun because I was the only cop online.
At 30000 he wanted to speak with a lawyer, but I denied his req

uest. He was delaying the situation a bit.

At 31756 he broke 1.1 so much. He called me an asshole and some other rude stuff.
At 32805 he didn't care that he got a ban request on him by @Brian Husky

Near the demo he was not rping, he was checking his BR which delayed the RP. He also said he was rping and called us a piece of shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

You already told everything he broke and it is correct. He jay walks alot, ive ran him over when he was to learn him a lesson but he still does it. He breaks 1.1 alot aswell, I will edit the post for a screenshot.
He ignores shots and gunpoints alot aswell.

Deserves a ban.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Its not fair for others have to suffer because he does not RP. He clearly shows no attention to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im my ban request, i have a video where he said that he's using skype and he's friend is being mugged. I guess the staff team didn't notice it?

Ash

Reaction score
Looks like the user had a complete disregard for the rules 1.1 and 3.24, seems that the user hasn't been warned for previous offences he will receive a warning (the reason below) for breaking those rules. Sorry for being a bit late on the reply, forgot it was here.

The user had a regard to break 1.1 to users on the server with no real reason, in addition the user also broke 3.24 by attempting to threaten a user on the server that he would be permanently banned from the server.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.