Bank cooldown timer

How often should bank robbery be possible for any player?

• 20 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 minutes

• 40 minutes

• 50 minutes

• 60 minutes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gix

Reaction score
It should be a once in the hour happening only. The long wait time could be compensated by increasing the amount of money that you could possible gain.

Gix

Reaction score
Luke;n2263 said:
Yeah, not being able to rob it as often should make people plan more.

And the fact that the poll created by Stephen showing a positive result regarding removing the job tab will make it a much more interesting and rewarding process.

Reaction score
Luke said:
The new bank robbery rules really counteracts great planning, though.
The only option you have right now is either:

1. Get the best weapons and people, rush the bank and hope for the best
2. Take hostages.

Of course you can combine these two, but I would like to see more diversity, like when you robbed the bank with 2 snipers covering you from unknown locations.

Really, it should not be hourly because then SWAT can only go to bank robberies every hour, that's what SWAT does most of the time, they don't go to simple shootings so much now because cops think they can deal with it alone, and some times they can, but it should not take an hour between robberies... It'd make the SWAT job very boring.

Reaction score
If you gonna set the timer to rob the bank to every 60 minutes, please increase the ammount of money you can steal by a big margin, I once completely robbed the bank and only got 5.5k. Considering the amount of ammo it take and the gun I risked, it was not worth the effort.

Reaction score
I was in the bank once, robbing it, for about 10-15 minutes ad got 33k out of it.

Reaction score
Sider;n3284 said:
Really, it should not be hourly because then SWAT can only go to bank robberies every hour, that's what SWAT does most of the time, they don't go to simple shootings so much now because cops think they can deal with it alone, and some times they can, but it should not take an hour between robberies... It'd make the SWAT job very boring.

But then again this game mode isn't a deathmatch shooter. SWAT Job Is a job that isn't always "busy"

Dudeh said:
Sider;n3284 said:

But then again this game mode isn't a deathmatch shooter. SWAT Job Is a job that isn't always "busy"
True, but still, The SWAT job (i'm assuming) would be a very boring job if they only got to do something every hour or half hour. Then there's the rare chance that there will be an attack on the mayor, or an extreme gun fight at the suburbs. You know?

Reaction score
Dudeh said:
Sider;n3284 said:

This is a SeriousRP server "The name of the server kinda explains itself" The server Is trying to have it as realistic as possible.

If you consider SWAT irl. They are not going out every 5 minutes gunning down bank robbers or sniping people that are growing weed.

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yes I agree, they wouldn't miss that opprotunity after waiting an hour, plus they are not the only people who want to rob. They'll plan it fastly and good, Just like in real life.

Reaction score
60 minutes is too much, SWAT is like money farming. SWAT can be in the bank robbery so they need to be afk 60 minutes untill they do something. Raid on gangs is not often.
It's boring being SWAT then.

EDIT: I mean SWAT has to stand or walk around in the PD.

-Fred

Reaction score
Going afk for a long period of time as a SWAT is against the rules anyway, there are also other things they could do in the meantime like assist in drugs raids and should always be on standby if an officer calls them out of the station. Most people who go afk as SWAT normally get blacklisted within the first ten minutes.

You should be able to rob the bank inside 20 - 40 minutes per robbery as the SWAT is still nonactive sometimes but SWAT purpose is to advance in a tactical situation example: Hostage Rescue,Bank Robbery,Terrorist attack (NOT OFFICIALLY), but as it stands for the bank it should be able to be robbed inside 20 - 40 minutes

Reaction score
I voted 60 minutes, because it makes ban robberies more of an event, so they're more planned and both sides are more prepared. This makes RP much more smooth because things have been planned and the team that rob the bank aren't just strangers to each other who think they could get away with it, which is kind of FailRP because you're not exactly going to rob a bank with someone you've just met.

Status
Not open for further replies.