Bank robbery cooldown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Well, whats your guys opinion, i think there should be a cooldown of atleast 30 minutes - 1 hour as people mass rob them at late nights like 5 people against 2-3 police officers.. Kinda impossible for officers.

Reaction score
If the officers do it with tactics and not run in there guns blazing then maybe they have a chance...

Last edited:
Reaction score
It already has a cooldown.
For how long is it?

My final comment would be "Yeah sure, in real life, you can't have a hance if robbing the same bank all day long, as they would need to be investigated and rebuilt securities etc. I think a Cooldown of 45 minutes would affect the realism greatly" :)

Reaction score
If the officers do it with tactics and not run in there guns blazing then maybe they have a chance... -support
Evil Poop,this is not a suggestion or a ban request or something that you give +/- supports.... God damn.

There is no RULE about the bank robbery cooldown but there is a mechanic cooldown on the bank robbery as system like testing cars.

Reaction score
There is already a cooldown. However that story of 5 people again'st 2-3 police officers is kinda impossible. Well I want to ask if it's fair: 1-2 guy(s) v.s 10 police officers + 4 SWAT. Well that is completely impossible to get away.

Anyways, the problem is that officers don't know how to completely RP in a bank robbery they just call S.W.A.T in and job done, but 3-2 officers can win the bank robbery against 5 guys, they just need to get vantage points and get ready, as they have a lots of space.

So yeah, it isn't unfair to the police force. And by the way S.W.A.T is always without doing nothing so I think that having Bank Robbery is their chance to get something to do (excluding raids)

Status
Not open for further replies.