Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Zaraki Zangetsu

STEAM NAME: Ragnarock
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27250461
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?I am applying for ENFORCER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:People break rules
sometimes in situations that i am involved in i want to fix it cause other admins dont have time or always want to fix the problem saying upload a video on the forums and mostly i am involved in such situations so i want to be able do it myself. Was Rp-ing on WOW servers as well.I spend most of my time playing on the server probably more then 10 hours

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i am currently an admin on Dayz(Dayzhorror.com) server have been an admin (GM) on WOW servers

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I can speak 5 languages English,German,Czech,Hungarian and of course my own language Slovak. I finished IT. I would like to help this server as much is in my power
:)

Reaction score
I've seen you in-game a lot. You're a very active person and I really like that.
Haven't been able to meet you in-game though, but that will happen some day.

For now it's going to be a neutral reputation from me.

Reaction score
i saw you ingame and i realy like your way of playing and talking to people
+

Very serious Roleplayer. He likes to play any role available, and does so very enthusiastically.
That aside, he's taught me a lot of what I know about the game, and he's a very respectful and respectable person.
I give my support to this application.

Reaction score
I love this guy so i can't really do anything else than give a +support, his roleplaying is very good i never had any trouble with him.

Reaction score
+ support You're a good roleplayer and your voice is just like bankai's so how can I not support you :p.

I have seen you Fail roleplay, you can't even Roleplay a hostage situation! -Support

NamesInsane;n2111 said:
Everyone here is from your ORG, which is bullshit. Getting your ORG to help you here on the forums will get you a -Support

I am not in his organization, and I genuinely believe he is pure of heart. Sounds like a grand sort of compliment, but you should play with him a little. Don't fiddle too hard.
Btw, do your research before making pompous assumptions.

Reaction score
+Support great roleplayer! Beware of saying "oink oink" in his viscinity though.

Reaction score
Guest said:
I have seen you Fail roleplay, you can't even Roleplay a hostage situation! -Support
Let me see "Tanges, Bankai, Isakrafn, camel, C2W, Menta, Ragewaffle" they aren't in his organization. Please don't make false statements.

Reaction score
NamesInsane;n2111 said:
Everyone here is from your ORG, which is bullshit. Getting your ORG to help you here on the forums will get you a -Support
Not all the people in here are in his org and don't just go ahead and make assumptions. I for one am not in his org, and I + supported him because hes a good roleplayer.
You shouldn't make such rash decisions about that kind of matter and also are you saying that his org which consists of a large portion of online players are not allowed to say their opinion?
Please do not go assume he just told them to +support it. He can ask them to tell him their honest opinion and link them the page.

Reaction score
thx for all the support i never knew that so much people liked me just trying to play as best i can and for NamesInsane not my fault i want to be in org who basically has the best RP-players in who deserved to get admin

Reaction score
You are a really good Rp'ing person, i like the style of you're Rp, as many have said.. You are very active, and i agree in that. +Support from me. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.