Bats to be able to finish off people with satisfying effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- "To be able to finish people off using the bat"

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I've been playing a lot of Hotline Miami and within that game you are able to finish people off using any melee weapon by repeatedly smashing the weapon against their head in a very horror flick fashion. Also I would imagine you would be able to in real-life.
Should take a number of hits to render victim "dead". Around 4 to 6 seems reasonable.
giphy.gif

Optional additions:
- Satisfying gory mess would be appreciated.
- +1000tpts xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, Please add brains flinging out if you finish someone off with a bat. It's possible IRL to smash someone's head in (and they'll die of a blunt trauma, trust me I've watched alot of criminal minds and Castle)

Reaction score
Aren't you already capable of finishing people off with a bat though? I can recall several situations where I've used knives/machetes/bats to finish people off, or atleast as it has seemed like it as the moaning stopped.

Reaction score
+Support maybe several hits on the body until blood spurts out signaling they are dead, I love it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think watching peoples heads go pop like bubble wrap would be quite amusing. Also the fact of unknowing victims coming along and seeing the scene would be hilarious.
200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.