Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Introduction:
My in-games name is Matt Grand, I got my steam name from this community because people said my microphone sounds like a Bean Can, and my real name is Hunter. I've been part of this community for about 5 years now. I've been in the PD since the supervisor white-list back in December 2015, I held the rank of Sergeant, TFO, PTO, Dispatch, Policing and Policy.

Experience:
I've been a staff member 2 times and if accepted this would be my third time. The first time I took my role not very seriously and was fairly immature. Second time I took it seriously, but I tried to be a staff member at a bad time in my life. It was a point where I got my first job, was taking college classes, trying to have a social life, and was trying to graduate early all at the same time(I graduated about 20 days after I was demoted). They gave me a month to get a certain amount of reports and I wasn't even close , the deadline was coming up and was considering resigning, but they demoted me a week before it it.

The real question "why I want to be enforcer":
Perpheads is extremely fun(I wouldn't be here for 5 years if it wasn't). My time on Perpheads has been full of ups and downs from me being a consistent rule breaker to becoming a staff member. If I had to go back I would do it all again(hopefully with less mistakes). My favorite memories on Perpheads have been my experiences with being staff. Between having friends within the staff team, helping with events, and handling reports. I consider myself well knowledgeable about the rules and laws and I would be able to handle the role. I have been back for about 3 months now and I've been on every single day since.

Why I was denied last and improvements since:
- Being inactive when the last time I was a staff member

I returned about 3 month ago and since then I've been on everyday for a couple of hours (most days a lot more than that). I had a lot going on in my life last time I was staff and never found time on perpheads/do reports. Now it will be completely different, there's not only a lot less going on in my life at the moment (and over the next several months) but I'm completely invested into me playing perp again. I start college in September but it's less classes than what i had in high school, plus I'm not going for an early diploma so the work will be spread out. I understand why other wouldn't trust me about being active but just look at my activity the past months and you'll see I'm not lying about my activity. I came back with 6 months 6 days playtime and I'm at 6 months 26 days now. I was told to do a few things to prove my activity such as make AR, in-game reports, help others in help chat or in general. For the most part I've been doing everything on that list to the best of my ability and I believe I have proved to others that I have been active since I've been back.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I just want to thank everyone for reading my application, and I'm 100% open to criticism.

Reaction score
I have to say Bean Can I am quite happy you're applying again, now I don't know if you got demoted last time you were a staff member but I know you were the first time so this is simply based on that.

It just shows how you don't give up and actually care for the position, you are a great person and I've known you since you joined the server and you're honestly an amazing friend even though we don't talk that much. Your rule knowledge is exceptional and your understanding of other players behaviour in situations is also amazing, you understand why someone would do something and you also put yourself into their position. I want you as a staff member because you clearly have what it takes .

Reaction score
Thank you Daymon! I was demoted the last time I was staff due to inactivity which is understandable why they demoted me. I had a lot going on in my life at the time college classes, graduating from high school 6 months early, a job, and trying to have a social life was rough trying to be active on the server. Since I've returned I've been extremely active and I hope I've proved by activity again.

Reaction score
"if bean can can, anyone can"-everyone from 2016-2018

I fully support bean can getting a staff position again, despite being demoted for inactivity on numerous attempts, Being demoted for inactivity in my opinion doesn't reflect negatively on a future application. Spoken to bean can alot on TS3 lately and I can confirm that in my opinion I'd not only happily see him become moderator again, but prefer him over certain other staff members.​

Deleted member 6228

I wasn't around you much due to timezones, but you genuinely seem to really want to do good for the community. Please however, take it seriously this time, its a commitment to the server and the community, +1 tho

Reaction score
Spoken to you on TeamSpeak and you seem like a genuine guy, haven't really seen your ingame abilities, but I can recall you being a good staff member previously disregarding your demotion. I'm basing my verdict off of that and I think you can make a good staff member again, very nice and has good knowledge.

Reaction score
I 100% WILL take it seriously and plan on being active to the best of my ability and get on everyday for multiple hours at a time, as I have been for the past 3 months.

Reaction score
He is helping new players i witnessed it myself , provided info about meth to people even to those that raided him, explained rules to rulebreakers instead of making a big matter of it , he is way to active actually and i would like to see him a staff member he actually deserves it hope u do grant him that . See ya in game trash can :p

Status
Not open for further replies.