My serious 4th app Bean Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Aurora Phoenix

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Why me? I would want to become an enforcer is because I am very serious about playing/enforcing the rules on the server. I would like to become an enforcer and work my way up because I would feel that I would love to enforce the rules. I am a very active player and I think that I would be able to remain active and with hold this position. You may ask Why me? as stated in the topic. I would say because I am one of the most active players on the server. I have been here for almost 2 years but I almost have 3 months which is a lot more then a lot of other staff members. I am also on very late at night(A lot) I would be a very active staff member.

Why should you become an enforcer?
I should become an enforcer because I know the rules and laws very well and I think it would be time for me to have a shot. I have been with this community for 2 years now and I have recently just got 3 months playtime. That proves that I would be a very active player. I would want to become an enforcer because I feel that I should become an enforcer because I would take my job very serious and I would be online everyday.

Am I active?
I am a very active player and I want to become an enforcer because I believe I can hold this position. I want to become so that I can help the player base of this server. I have been online really late sometimes and there are usually people minging and there is nothing for me to do. I would be able to take days off of RPing and just do reports. I am also in EST so I can get on at late times and on the weekend I am usually on pretty early.
I would be very active if I got the chance to hold this position.

HISTORY:
I know I have a very,very bad history but it is mainly because I never really toke the server seriously. It was only in tell recently when I started taking it really seriously. I started playing really seriously and started trying to improve on my RP. I have been trying my best to improve my RP and have increased my rule knowledge a lot. I feel that I can put all of what I did and become a completely new fresh rule follower player. I have been trying my best to have people take me seriously and it has worked some what.

Proof I am serious?
I have been really serious playing recently and I have tried to upload AR or make a lot of reports. I have been in admin sits where I basically explain every rule that that player broke and I explained it very well. I have also joined the PLPD and once the whitelist comes out I will be playing as a cop way more. I can guarantee that I am 100% serious on playing on this server now. I have even been called out for being way to serious.

My involvement in the community:
I have helped out admins a little bit with there admin sits and helping them out with what ever they can. I also have been trying to upload AR if I feel like I need to. On the plus side i am also trying to help out with rules that are not really been enforced. Ex.
https://perpheads.com/threads/toni-rigatoni-ar.13650/#post-99352. I feel that all rules in this community should be enforced and that I would like to help enforcing this.

Promises: I would have a few rules that if I received this position I would follow.
1. I would always act in a profession manner at all times and try to make sure that I don't go off track.
2. I would NEVER abuse any powers given to me in this. I wouldn't just use my powers to get a few laughs.
3. I would NEVER be biased at all in situations. I would always listen to both sides of the story and I would not pick a side cause my friend is on it.
4 I would always own up to my decisions I would never lie or try to get out of a situation that it was my fault. If I messed up I would admit it and learn from my mistakes.
5. I would never do 2 of the same mistake. I get that if I became a staff member there is a chance I would make a mistake and I will own up to it. If I make a mistake I would learn from it and continue.

Have I ever held a staff position on another server?
I have held a staff position named gamemaker on a star wars RP server. It was equivalent senior admin but with more responsibilities. I have also been t-mod on some darkRP servers but darkRP is very dumb.

Requirements?

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have almost 3 months playtime.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. I do not have no recent bans or warning on record. I do not have any recent bans or warnings on record.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I do know the rules and laws to an extent where I can enforce them. henceforth me joining the PLPD
You must have access to and use a microphone. I do have access to use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on TS when every I am on so basically everyday.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am on TS every time I am on so basically everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have been looked at by other players of not being serious. Ever since I joined back in December I have been playing a lot and been being very serious. I have recently joined the PLPD I am going to be active in that once the whitelist comes out.

If this application gets get denied I would try to see what I would improve on. If there is anything that I can do to talk or prove that I am very serious I would do really anything. Other then that there is no additional info.

MattIs

Know many people may disagree with this but I see you as a strong candidate for enforcer. It's just this ban from a few months ago that is a negative. Staff members are expected to not break any rules and set a good example to players - having a ban from a few months ago kinda goes against this but I will still +Support this application as I think you'd be a good laugh in the staff team and having being friends with you for almost 3 years now I know you can be trusted.

Reaction score
The application is very good, however I couldn't really see you being enforcer in game as the other day I raided your bazaar shop, killed you and took your drugs, you died and when you saw me at suburbs storage you said something along the lines about killing my self and you cursed me. You cannot refer to OOC in voice chat, if you meant OOC in voice chat you were also breaking rule 1.1 by disrespecting me, and you broke NLR if it was meant in character by remebering the whole situation.

But good application and good luck in getting accepted, I am not letting one mistake stop me from showing support to this application as everyone makes mistakes in their lives.

Therefore, I am giving support to this application.

Reaction score
Right I thought I would add my feedback here,
I have been watching Bean Can recently to see how he acts and what he is like on the server and I am impressed. Earlier we had this new player outside PD not having a clue what to do or how to play and I offered to help him out and so did Bean Can, we took him to bazzar as he kept saying he wanted a gun. After this me and Bean Can started to explain the rules and laws, also everything else in F1. Bean Can was great at explaining how everything worked. I have also seen him being active in help chat also stating rules for players as well as what the rule is and what not to do next time. From what I have seen so far your knowledge of the rules and laws is great and you're active on the server, teamspeak and forums. I also think that you living in America would also be good as majority of players are from Europe and @Emperor Shaun is our only American member of staff, I think you would be able to stop more rule breakers.

Overall I am going to support your enforcer applcation, I would also like to see some more demonstration of the server rules and laws.

Good luck

Reaction score
I have no experience with you but do know that you are very active. I can't give a statement to this but wish you the best luck with your application.

Reaction score
This is the most optimistic thing this community has seen since @Ethan made his last ban appeal.

I was going to put a little line here where I say I was joking and say something nice and supportive but I'm not gonna lie. From my previous experience with you, you are way too immature to have enforcer this is the only negative I can really remember to be honest with you.

Good luck though.

Reaction score
+Support
I've seen you IG and you show a good knowledge of rules and laws.
You didn't care if anyone was a kid or not and you offered to help me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455121565,1455121121][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't just use my powers to get a few laughs.
#Wholestaffteammuch?

Reaction score
Yeah, I think many people disagree because of your previous bans, but I've seen you ingame and you have improved, but I would like you to see a you a bit more working for the government to know that you can roleplay as more than a criminal.

I will support this for now.

Reaction score
+Support I have seen your role play recently you know like every single law and rule law and you are very active
i think you would be a great addition to the staff team team Good luck with the App!
X9svTXx.gif

Reaction score
Bean Can, you are an amazing person and you probably have a great chance, although I don't see you as a cop much, so I am not sure, but I did see you demonstrate the rules before, and I know you are ready for it. Don't do the same mistake I did.

+Support

Reaction score
Well @Bean Can this isn't your first application and you have been a member of this community for a long time.
I see you being an enforcer in the future and I think you are exactly right for this job as you do follow the rules since your ''incident''.
You are now also older than back then when you applied and I think you are the right age and you have a good chance in becoming enforcer.
I have known you for a while now I guess, I am your friend but I am not just supporting this because you are my friend, I am supporting this because I do think you will be a great enforcer.
Anyway good luck and I hope this gets accepted.

+Support

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position reasons for this include:
  • We are not confident in your ability to conduct an Admin Situation to the standard that is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.