Enforcer Application(trying to get it right this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
This section of my application is for anyone who doesn’t know who I am. My in-game name is Matt Grand and it always has been. I joined back in June of 2014 and I’ve been here within most of that time. I have the highest playtime out of any player who has never held the rank of moderator (5 months 9 days). I’m an ex-enforcer and I was enforcer from July 31-December 1st within that time I got 2 people perma banned for hacking and I issued 60+warnings and I’ve only had one of those warning disputed (none of my bans were disputed. I'm also a contributory authors of the PLPD handbook and was a member of policing and policy around the time of it starting.

Skills:
My skills since I was last enforcer have been greatly worked on and I’ve been working on the skill I messed up on last time maturity.

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent were it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent were I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer, I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge. After playing the server for almost 4 years now, nearly 3 years since my last ban, and 4 months as a enforcer. I can say with great certainty I'm 100% confident with my rule and law knowledge.

Maturity: The last time I was an enforcer I wasn’t as mature as I should’ve been. As a thing said at a staff meeting was “I’m a good staff member 90% of the time but 10% of the time I’m fucking around and that’s when I fuck up”. I believe I’ve matured within that time and I’ve acknowledged that there is a time to be serious and there is a time I don’t have to be serious.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I genuinely have a huge love for this community. I’ve been in it for nearly 4 years now (for the most part) and I’ve always found myself coming back if I ever leave. I want to become an enforcer to help with everything possible a staff member can help with and I’ll even try to help with stuff a staff member normally doesn’t help with. I want to help with this community because I love this community and the players within it. If I’m given the chance to become an enforcer again I promise I will not disappoint.

I’m often on when there aren’t any staff members on I’ve ran into times (a lot recently) where I’m on and there aren’t any staff members on. If I’m given a staff rank, I’ll be the second American staff member available later than most staff members.

Requirements

1: Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have 159 days ✓

2: No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. My last warning was over about a year ago. My last ban was nearly 3 years ago. (It was July 29th 2015) ✓

3: You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

4: You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

5: You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Improvements since last time being an enforcer:

I have tried my best to prove that I am mature enough to handle the role. I believe that I have been a lot calmer the last time I applied, and I believe I have been a lot less “hyper/jumpy”. I struggled with maturity and I believe I have the maturity this time around to handle the rank of enforcer.

Last time I applied for enforcer I believe that I acted before thinking. I have worked on this majorly and I feel that I don’t have this problem at all anymore.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to thank anyone who gives me a chance to get enforcer again. I promise that this time I will not disappoint, and I’ll try my best to be the best staff member I can.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You've been back for like 3 weeks, dont you think it's a bit early?

I would like to say that you have the enforcer experience but i never actually saw you on when you were enforcer. You've been around for a long time, and have knowledge about the server. You are capable i believe, but whats to say you're not gonna go inactive again? You should give it more time and prove to people why you are enforcer material.

I mean, if bean can, can do it....anybody can!

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You've been back for like 3 weeks, dont you think it's a bit early?

I would like to say that you have the enforcer experience but i never actually saw you on when you were enforcer. You've been around for a long time, and have knowledge about the server. You are capable i believe, but whats to say you're not gonna go inactive again? You should give it more time and prove to people why you are enforcer material.

Say it to @Robin Ljungberg as well.
rim rim

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support
I have been with him recently and he seems like a great guy. I would love to see him as a staff member.

Reaction score
+Support

Was a fucking amazing enforcer last time and there's no doubt in my mind that he will be better this time around. Good luck <3

Reaction score
+Support

I dont know you, nor do you know me, but from what you have written in this application, you showed us that you cared and you really wanted to get it I saw someone who wrote that you became an enforcer once, if you became one from before, I know that you will do good

Reaction score
I mean yeh you are an experienced player, but lets be honest you struggled to get enforcer the first time when you made a load of applications and then once you actually became staff you went inactive for a fuck ton of time and seemed to not care about the server. Neutral

Reaction score
uhm,hello, ? I Hardly see you, although im not ingame, when I was on like 24/7 you were never on?? -1

Reaction score
uhm,hello, ? I Hardly see you, although im not ingame, when I was on like 24/7 you were never on?? -1
His time zone is 3-5 hours behind you. Us Americans play at like 5 in the morning for your brits. Hence why you see less of us during the afternoon in England.
Bean is a chill guy, very hard working. And has become much more active. Define toy deserves another shot at enforcer.

Reaction score
-Support
I wanted to be honest when posting this but everytime I encounter you in-game you are too quick to throw rules at people when you don't get your own way or you are losing out slightly in anyway. It instantly makes the other party disgruntled and hostile against you. From what I know of you I can't agree with the "Friendly" statement in your application. I think you depend on being a staff member or pleasing them existing staff too much.

Reaction score
+ Support 100%

I've known you for a long time, when you first got enforcer I was hesitant with the decision of staff team but in honesty you performed just as well as any enforcer I've seen. I see why they originally picked you and it was great choice. I do hope they give you another chance. You're an excellent role player when it comes to passive RP and you are helpful for those who ask for help. I don't see why you wouldn't do well as an enforcer.

Reaction score
Wrong person buddy. That reference is in mention to someone else...

Either way, Bean Can has always been a positive member of the community when he tries and I believe he would serve excellently as an Enforcer again. Bean Can has definitely learned from his previous mistakes as Enforcer and I feel that he would be very beneficial to the staff team and server overall. Good luck buddy.

Reaction score
I am going to make this a public deal for all the people who doubt Bean Can but also for the people who say he was AMAZING at his job,

The truth is; Bean Can wasn't an amazing enforcer, I can agree he was really good at times and he was standing out from the rest at some situations, however he wasn't that guy you look at and say wow

Bean Can was told by Bolli specifically to NOT shoot firefighters at a crimescene, two hours ( or days can't remember ) he did it; again.

I made this public simply because I don't want the rats saying he's shit but also to show some flaws of Bean Can, we've been friends since he started and I helped him in the beginning. Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.